Chapter 16: Mom? Dad?

Raúl was tied up to a grave facing away from Wendell and Wild while the brothers were sitting next to each other while Wild had the cream in his hands.

Wendell took off his hat, "Whoa, that group was challenging!"

"Little dab to celebrate!" Wild lifted the hair cream bottle to his lips drank some and swallowed.

"What are you doing?" Raúl looked over.

"Ticklin' our tummies," Wild informed as Raúl moved to the other side of the grave.

"Hey, we earned it." Wendell agreed with Wild.

"Stop! There won't be any left for (y/n) and Kat's parents!" He said, worried that he wouldn't get to meet his girlfriend's parents in time.

Wendell laid down on Wild, "I love those little Hell Maidens, but...

"If we raise the girl's parents, the Flaxons won't build our Dream Faire."

"Mhm."

Wild took the cream away from Wild and took one last drink of it before sleeping.

Raúl groans and slides up from the grave, he looks at his hands tied up before going over to Sparky and cutting off the ropes.

He softly jogged over to Wild took the hair cream out of his hands and ran away.

***

Kat and (y/n) were at Fawzi's food truck, waiting for the food to be ready while Middle Eastern music was playing.

"I am so happy you're both back, (y/n) and Kat! Rust bank needs some bright colors."

"Smells so good, Mr. Fawzi." (Y/n) smiled as the sent brought her back to when she and Kat would almost put the food truck out of business.

"You want the hot sauce, right?" He put the food in a bag, "yeah" Kat exhaled while (y/n) brought her into a hug.

"Take the whole bottle." He put the bottle in and slid the bag over to Kat and (y/n).

"And hey, don't be a stranger, hmm?"

"Thanks." They both walked away as he slid the metal door down.

***

Raúl opened the lid to a coffin and groaned, "Okay." He put some hair cream on Wilma and Delroy and backed up. The cream slowly started to go in.

Wilma opened her eyes, gasped, and sat up as Delroy did the same thing.

"Delroy."

He looked over, "Wilma"

"What...h-happened?"

"Uh, hey. You two need to head to town. Find (y/n) and Kat.

Raúl pulled Wilma and Delroy out of the coffins

"My girls are here?" Wilma asked.

"Yes." Raúl sighed.

Delroy went over to Wilma and held her hands and looked at her lovingly while she looked at him the same way. Raúl was closing the graves.

"What's your name, son?"

"Raúl. I'm (y/n)'s boyfriend and Kat's friend. Now, please, hurry!"

Wilma nodded at him and the couple walked away.