Chapter 19: What do you think?

Rock music started playing in the background.

"What—What's going on?" Siobhan asked everyone while holding her beloved goat.

Everyone looked at where the music was coming from with concerned and worried expressions on their faces.

"Delroy?" Wilma's voice cracked.

"It's him!"

The ground broke and two huge horns came up underneath.

"Fee-fi-fo-fum."

The brothers looked terrified, Raul ducked down, pulling (Y/n) down with him, while Siobhan and Sister Helley followed their lead.

"I smell the blood of two thieving bums!" Buffalo Belzer said while he pulled his body out of the ground.

Manburg rolled forward, "Oh, this is better than the undead army!" He exclaimed, raising his arms in pure excitement.

"Where's my hair cream?" Buffalo Belzer demanded.

(Y/n) pulled Wendell and Wild by their ears, "You stole it!"

"Now he's gonna kill us!" Wild shook his hands in the air.

"Everyone, down to the hearse, and don't draw attention!" Sister Helley gestured to the carriage and buggy.

Wilma and Delroy were holding each other while not drawing any attention to themselves when Father Bests pushed past them.

"Wendell?"

Wilma and Delroy just looked at him before going back to hold each other while walking down the stairs.

"Wild?"

Kat took Wild and Wendell away from (Y/n)'s grasp and tucked them along.

"I know you're up here!" Buffalo causally ripped a house apart and sniffed it.

"Now, come on, boys, I'm not going to hurt you." Buffalo slammed the house back to where it originally was built...but it was crushed.

Delroy was helping Wilma into the carriage, like a gentleman while Kat threw Wendell and Wild on top of the carriage. Gabby Goat, Siobhan, and Rual were on the horse. (Y/n) and Kat got in the driver's section.

Manburg pulled out a machine, "My greatest prize ever!"

Buffalo felt the back of his hair and found some strands of his hair were gone, "what the—?!"

Buffalo turned around, his hand still on his head, "Who's messing..." He said in a very low and dangerous tone of voice.

Sister Helley took the machine away from Manburg's hands threw it down below and pulled Manburg's handles on the back of his wheelchair. "Come on! Let's go!"

"There you are my thieving mutts!" Wendell and Wild ducked down with horrified expressions.

"Scream Faire Daddy's gonna strum..."

Sister Helley got in the same section where (Y/n) and Kat were in and snapped the reins, forcing the creature to start moving.

"Your...guts!" Buffalo's hand almost grabbed them, but the creature was faster.

"Uh, no, you don't!"

The carriage speedily moved around the various mountains.

"Yeah, all right, man!"

"Yeah!"

"All right!"

Buffalo lets out a growl while Wendell and Wild high-five each other...but Buffalo makes another hole in the ground...in the middle of the trail.