Chapter 9: Thief

Kat took something out of the Cyclops, Kat looked at them and saw that they were pictures of Delroy, Wilma, Kat, and (y/n).

One picture was of Leroy holding both the girls on his left and right side- Kat on his right and (y/n) on his left.

Kat smiled at the memories the family had made together.

Before Kat could go any further, (y/n) walked in and waved at Kat.

"Hey Kat I'm going to get changed then I have something to tell you." (Y/n) smiled and walked off.

Kat smiled back at her friend, "Okay (y/n), but before we talk, can we look at some pictures together?"

"Sure!" (Y/n) replied.

Once (y/n) was finished changing, she sat down on Kat's bed and wrapped her arms around Kat. Kat smiled and patted (y/n)'s arms.

Another picture showed Wilma, Kat, and (y/n) dressed up as witches as it was Halloween.

Another picture showed a family photo of the four of them- Wilma holding Kat and Delroy holding (y/n) as the girls hugged each other.

Kat moved her hand across the picture as (y/n) took her hand. They both looked at each other and nodded. They took off their black gloves to reveal the marks.

Kat made a noise as (y/n) covered them both, by pulling the gloves down again.

"(Y/n) What did you want to walk about?" Kat asked her friend.

(Y/n) exhaled and asked, "You know Raúl right"

Kat raised an eyebrow, "yes, what about him?" She crossed her arms.

(Y/n) gulps and explains, "Well, we're dating...I know you don't really like him now, but I promise he's a good person, please just get to know him." She looked at Kat hopefully.

Kat huffed, "fine. But only because you are my sister and I love you."

(Y/n) smiled thankfully, "Thank you, Kat, I really appreciate this and you."

Kat laughed, "Anything for you."

"I'm going to go to sleep now, love ya" (y/n) gave Kat a side hug and walked to her bed.

"I really, really need to talk to you," Kat said lowly, as she lay down on her bed with the pictures still in hand.

Kay groans and turns off the lamp next to her bed.

****

Kat was suddenly back in the car with (y/n) from all those years ago.

"Look, almost home," Delroy said.

Kat bit into the apple and (y/n) screamed.

Delroy and Wilma looked back at them, "What, baby?" He questioned.

Wilma turns back around, "Watch out!" As the car is going into the water.

"No!" Delroy yells in a panic as the girls scream.

"Delroy!" Wilma shouted in worry.

Kat gasps and physically begins to reach out.

"Listen, listen to me, babies. You need to swim like we taught you. All the way up." Wilma grabbed the girls.

"Aren't you coming?" Curious Kat asked.