Chapter 17: Blood-Bild

"Oh, no, no, no, no, no! What are we going to do, Wendell?" Wild exclaimed.

"If the Klaxons find out, our faire is toast!"

(Y/n) and Kat peeked out from behind a building.

"You gotta tell the Padre."

"No, you have to tell him."

"You're older, Wendell. You have to do it." Wild said, pulling the younger sibling's card.

Sparky was whirring, the brothers looked at their animal counterparts.

"Pipe down, Spark Plug! Can't hear ourselves think!" Wendell throws a rock at Sparky as the animal whines.

Kat and (y/n) backed up.

Sparky was slurping on a gate to a sewer, trying to get to Raúl as he was shivering and breathing heavily.

A bag was put above Sparky's head and he sniffed for it.

He looked up and saw (y/n) on Sparky as she held the bag of food. She swung the bag the opposite way of Raúl as she grunted because of the force.

Sparky was sniffing and grunting as he ran away as (y/n) jumped off.

She fell onto her knees but quickly got up and jogged over to Raúl.

"(Y/n)! Kat!" Raúl wrapped his arms around (y/n) and kissed her. (Y/n) laughed against the kiss ruffled his hair and pulled away.

"I love you but not now." (Y/n) smiled at him and held his hands to bring him up.

Raúl pouted a bit but eventually gave in because she was glaring at him.

Kat started to take off her platform boots.

(Y/n) punched Raúl, "I can't believe you told my parents that we're dating." She rolled her eyes fondly.

"Well, Mami told me to always be prideful of who you love." He grabbed her hand and kissed it.

She looked away, since when did her boyfriend become so bold?

She looked at her sister's boots and came up with an idea, she grabbed the bottle of ketchup and began to spread it all around Sparky as Kat put the boots down.

(Y/n) and Raúl also put their shoes down together.

(Y/n) squirted the ketchup all over the couple's shoes.

The three of them looked at each other and nodded in approval at their work together.

Kat and (y/n)'s eyes began to glow green and put their hands over their mouths, "We swear-" Raúl grabbed (y/n)'s hand and Kat's wrist and helped them get rid of it.

(Y/n)'s eyes became (e/c) again and pecked Raúl's lips.

"You hear somethin'?" Wild put his hand up to his ear.

Wild sniffed, "I smell somethin'. Our falafel dinner?"

They walked to where Sparky was and saw him licking the ketchup.

"You greedy bug's turd!"

"You ate our Hell Maidens!"

Kat singled for them to get away.

"Oh, and you ate little Raúl as well."

The brothers jumped down into the ditch.

"I am traumatized!"