Chapter 14: Detention

Kat was in front of Raúl as he was jogging to keep up with her. (Y/n) slammed the door open with a scowl on her features.

She growled in anger, "They were supposed to bring our parents back, not you!" She then launched herself at the father, but Raúl grabbed her arm before she could do anything.

The father laughed nervously, "Oh, uh, my-my...Oh, my! Really Miss (l/n)?" He looked up from his laptop and the trio saw his makeover and cringed back, "Ugh!"

"Perhaps, I'm just more important than your parents." Bests slapped his left eye back into place.

Kat walked forward, "Oh, you creepy old dude!" Before Raúl grabbed Kat's left arm to hold her back.

"Forgive me, Father, but you wouldn't even be here without (y/n) and Kat." He informed the father.

The father closed his laptop and stepped off of his treadmill, "How is that, exactly?"

"They're the ones who summoned that demons-Ow!" (Y/n) stepped on his foot to stop him from talking, he grabbed his foot to hold it and hooped on it, while Kat shushed him.

"Well, if you can't explain yourselves, I have better things to do." He walked back to his 'desk' and grabbed the microphone, "Code seven, code seven! Hostage situation in the headmasters-"

"What?" (Y/n) crossed her arms.

"Penguins deploy!" The nuns came in and placed their hands on the trio.

"We're not holding you hostage." (Y/n) restrained from the nuns pulling her back

"Uh, children, life is precious." He chuckles, "Right now, you're wasting mine."

The door closes as the nuns pull (y/n) out, "Girlie, move it!" As she groans.

****

The Father pulled out his phone and called Lane Klaxon.

Lane was playing indoor golf while his wife was reading the newspaper with Marianna on the front page. The couple looked at the phone seeing that it was Father Bests.

"What the bloody hell? Best's phone!" Lane exclaimed.

****

Something slithering was underneath the floor, "Father Bests, undead." Sister Helley commented to the guy in the wheelchair.

The man hummed.

"How's it possible, Manberg?" She questioned while he fed the creature in a jar.

"Remember your first demon, Helley? You were just 12 when we captured it." He recalled.

The sister walked up to multiple creatures in jars, "Yes, made me summon demons, just so you could add them to your collection." She pointed her finger at him.

He took his fake foot off his wheelchair and slammed it against the table he was sitting at, "I made you my right foot of justice, and you quit on me!"

Helley looked over at him, "It had nothing to do with justice! It was entrapment." She grabbed a light while the man grabbed some rubber bands that sat on the desk, "It was wrong." The man stretched the rubber bands out and tried to hit her but failed. She had caught them in between her fingers and flung them at him. They had hit him. He groans and then grunts while she slaps him on the face.

He laughed while his wheelchair spun around a couple of times. Sister Helley turned from him and began to walk away from him, "There's new Hell Maidens at RBC, isn't there?"

The sister had a stunned face before, "They're...They're safe!" She put her arms on her hips.

The man put a finger up, "My bear would've told me they'd arrived, given me time to train and protect them. But you stole it from me. And the new Hell Maidens has stolen it from you."

Helley shook her head sighed and ran out of the room.

The man put his hands together, "I'll be waiting, Helley."

****

In a different room, the two other nuns were playing accordion music that was cheerful. Raúl and (y/n) were writing on a blackboard while Kat was sitting down while she had a mini blackboard in her hand. The girls looked over at the nuns then the lock on the door and grumbled. A piece of chalk fell on the ground as (y/n) crushed it, angry about the situation.

He looked down at the floor, "Uh..." he tapped his face before erasing writing on the blackboard and started to draw the nuns as penguins.

He flipped the board over as (y/n) took a step back. (Y/n) slapped a hand over her mouth as an easer hit her.

The nuns were standing up, "No laughing! Back to work!" She rolled her eyes and flipped the board, she smiled slightly at him and made a heart with her hands, and he did the same. She looked at a window and got an idea.

'I'm going to erase those nuns.'

The clock was ticking slowly.

****

Helley got to the science room and turned on the lights. She went over to the desk and pulled the top left drawer open, "Manberg was right." She put a hand over her heart.

****

The nuns fell asleep.

Kat and (y/n) looked at each other, "Finally." They ran up the stairs as Raúl stood up and looked at them before the door rattled,

"Sister Daley! Sister Chinstrap!"

(Y/n) and Kat were now at the window. They opened the window and looked down.

The older nuns were still snoring while Sister Helley was pounding on the door, "Come on, wake up!"

Kat pulled a seat out slightly got on top of it and grabbed a blue and white flag down.

"You're going alone?" Raúl baffled, concerned for his girlfriend's sister.

Kat looked at him and gestured to (y/n), "No, (y/n)'s going with me. We do everything together." (Y/n) nodded and smiled, "It's true"

"They're are demons!" Raúl grabbed (y/n)'s hands and pulled her into a hug. (Y/n) cupped his face, "Our demons, Raúl, our problem." She only used his name if she was serious. Kat pulled the flags down and put the flags outside.

"I love you, Raúl but I can't let her do this on her own, she needs me."

Raúl looked into her eyes for a few seconds then sighed, "Okay, I love you too, (y/n)." They looked at each other and leaned in.

They pulled away as (y/n) started to climb down, she smiled at her boyfriend before going into the ground.

"Open the door! It's an emergency! Chinstrap!" The nuns woke up and looked at the door. "Wake up!" The nuns got the keys to unlock the door as Raúl looked around, anxious.

The door was open, "Now where is Kat, (y/n), and Raúl?" She slithered to the open window, grabbed the flags, and looked down, "Kat! (Y/n)! Raúl!" She got no answer.