01 (haunted house)

(art by Peeltastic on DeviantArt)

key words:
Y/N- your name
H/C- hair color
E/C- eye color
S/C- skin color (racist comments will not be tolerated.)
F/F- favorite food
F/D- favorite drink
F/C- favorite color
S/F/C- second favorite color
DtD/O- day to day outfit (basically what you most commonly wear)
Y/P/F- your pride flag (if you openly express or do in fact have a flag :])

that should be it for the key words...and again, i HAVE to give the mandatory warning,
⚠️ this story contains disturbing subjects as; heavy gore, torture, cannibalism, blood (ofc), and other mature subjects ⚠️

you made you say down the side walk, humming quietly to yourself as you see people check their halloween props one last time before the trick or treaters come out.
you would crack your fingers individually if you could, but you couldn't crack them at the moment.
once you stopped in front of a house painted black with white windows and broken plexiglass that would probably be removed by tomorrow.

your eyes brightened once you heard Streber directing some of the scare actors of what steps they need to take as a final count down.
you trotted over to his voice and prepared to sneak up and scare him, the scare actors seamlessly looking away and doing their own thing like they didn't see you.

you grin wickedly as your hands hover over his shoulder and you take a silent inhale...

"I'VE COME TO SUCK YOUR BLOOD, BITCH."
firmly pressing your palms down on his shoulders as you yell out your sentence he shrieks and pathetically tries to punch you, his fist going over your head.
you hold in a snort as he slowly realizes his mistake.

"Y/N WHAT THE FUCK?!"
he playfully pushed you and rolled his eyes as you cackle at his reaction.
the other scare actors looked at the scene unfold with fondness as if you two were siblings.
you comically wiped and invisible tear from your eye as you giggled quietly, your fangs poking out your top lip and gracing a snaggletoothed smile.

you purposely poked the fangs from your lip to have that cute and comical classic vampire shtick.
"why do you even have the fangs? you already have those dumbass-"

you ponder led for a moment and facepalmed at your fault.
"oh fuck...you're right- should i just take the fake teeth off?"
you reach behind one of your canines to remove the fangs.

"yeah sure, just try not to bite anyone this time."
"OH CMON IT WAS ONE TIME!!! i didn't mean to bite you jackass-"
the playful banter slowly dies down into a comfortable silence,

you head snaps to the side as you hear creaking and wobbly yet quiet screaming.
the source of the sound was someone trying to balance on a unstable ladder and was about to fall.
so being the good person you are you pulled the ladder out from underne—

(we apologize for the inconvenience)

so being the good person you are, you hold the ladder firmly in place and look up at the person who was spritzing on fake blood and grime onto the walls.
one they were finished they shakily climbed down the ladder and thank you.

considering they only did the top part so far, they probably did the higher areas to get it over with.

oh well, can't blame someone for their fear.
"yo- when are we gonna pick up Kev?" you ask and turn your head back to Streber.
"well...he actually had to cancel last second because lots of people are coming in with tall orders at the CandyClub..."

you hum in disappointment and place your hands on your hips. "bummer...well at least he's getting that Moola to support your weddi-"
Streber smacked your upside the head and you chuckled sheepishly.