07 (lost limbs)

Zweembababa the boy the man,
S T R E B E R <3
HES BACC

Okayyyy sooo quick explanation, basically, after he kidnapped you and dropped you off to your house, he ate Strebers arm n shtuff and most the lore played out, where he gets shot n shtuff, but, he did the smart thing and ran away 🦀

Anyways tysm for enjoying this story, and remember, I'm making another one so be sure to read that too!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

key words:
Y/N- your name
H/C- hair color
E/C- eye color
S/C- skin color (racist comments will not be tolerated.)
F/F- favorite food
F/D- favorite drink
F/C- favorite color
S/F/C- second favorite color
DtD/O- day to day outfit (basically what you most commonly wear)
Y/P/F- your pride flag (if you openly express or do in fact have a flag :])

that should be it for the key words...and again, i HAVE to give the mandatory warning,
⚠️ this story contains disturbing subjects as; heavy gore, torture, cannibalism, blood (ofc), and other mature subjects ⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(2nd POV)

You awoke hours later to find a heavily sleeping Bob next to you.
Your mind raced as you recall in your dazed state you had been so vulnerable to the killer.
Your mind quickly formed a plan, sure, you were injured. But, it's a small price to pay for freedom.
You quietly shift out of the bed, standing up.
You make sure not to put too much pressure on your self side, where all your injuries were.
You quietly walk to the door of the room, quickly opening it in case it had squeaky hinges, and silently closing it behind you.

You made your way downstairs, using the hand railing to slide down quietly.
Once you reached the end you stumble and catch yourself.
You quickly tip-toe to the front door, which was left stupidly unlocked.
You quietly open and shut the door behind you, feeling the click of the door once you close it, immediately turning and running.
You didn't care if your wounds would reopen, you had to get out of there.

You had managed to stumble your way back into the main of town, you probably look insane running down the streets, clutching your side as you wobble and try to balance yourself on one side.
You had found yourself making your way back to the haunted house, it was now probably cleaned up from the Halloween stuff.
To your surprise, it still had all the decorations, all the props and...

Blood.

You stare down in horror at the large puddle of blood, the dried brown blood sprayed on the wood and walls, and dripping down the wall slightly onto the floor.
You take a step back as your shaky whimpers filled the quiet air.
"mx?"
Your ears were ringing as you stare down at the blood, you knew Streber would have gone back to work after hanging out with Kevin.
Your mind only raced to the possibilities of what the blood had come from.

"MX!"
You ball your fist and spin around, being bummer with a short middle age man with curly hair and a mustache, and a taller man with black hair and side burns, both police officers.
"Mx, we need you to leave, this is a crime scene."
The man with brown hair spoke in a more gruff voice as his cigarette bobbed in his mouth.

Your shaky and quiet whimpers alarmed them as you stared at the dried blood.
Tears were now streaming down your face as your stomach churned, your breathing was getting more quick paced and stammered.

You were having a panic attack.

You were gripped firmly by the shoulders by the taller man,
"Mx, I need you to listen to me! You're having a panic attack! We need you to calm down and tell us your connection to this place and why you're here!"
You held your arms as you tried to slow your breathing, your hiccups and sobs being quieted as the taller man tried to comfort you.
It took quite a while, but you had calmed down,
And by the time you had been calmed, they had brought you to the police station, in some sort of investigation room.