Headcanons

Head canons to tie y'all over til the next chapter comes out ;]

I'll also be doing NSFW and Yandere alphabet after the hcs

Eat up my little gremlins!

(Sfw)
-he's genuinely good with kids, would make a good father...minus the cannibal part

-he's a Gordon Ramsey tier chef fr

-big teddy bear lookin ass

-will give you his sweater, immediately laugh when you trip and face plant

-bro probably acts like a dog...

-easily entertained

-he probably stuffed the amulet in his chest...(BOOBS?!)

-he scruffy <3

-he rambled on and on about you to the cult, it's honestly adorable

(Nsfw)
-good 4-5 inches

-bro has a happy trail hhhrhrgrhgrgrgggg...

-rough as a mf, slow and sensual is pretty rare.

-prefers to give oral rather than receive

-bondage and biting. Need I say more.

-probably uses his knife sometimes

-loves doggy style, or any way he can push your face down.

-he probably grips your hips so hard it leaves claw marks.

-he likes it when you leave scratch marks on his back.

-sadomasochist.

-hella aftercare, bath n food n everything

(Alphabets)
(Yandere)
Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

-He's not the best at affection, but he'll show through small things like hugging and tiny gifts be found (like a rock that reminded him of you or smth idk)

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

-dude is a literal cannibal serial killer...he is NOT afraid to string someone's guts across the ceiling fan.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

-he would only mock you on your attempts to escape, which ended with you getting a bear trap to the leg.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

-nothing besides hugging you or cuddling, he's a man who believes in consent fr

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

-severely vulnerable omg...during cult meetings if someone asks something remotely related to you he'll ramble.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

-nothing a little rope can't fix.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

-he believes this is very serious, only ever mocking you when you escape.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

-torture. Hands down. I'm talking removing limbs, carving his name into your skin.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?