02 (lost and found)

(art by loopyn32.0 on tiktok)

key words:
Y/N- your name
H/C- hair color
E/C- eye color
S/C- skin color (racist comments will not be tolerated.)
F/F- favorite food
F/D- favorite drink
F/C- favorite color
S/F/C- second favorite color
DtD/O- day to day outfit (basically what you most commonly wear)
Y/P/F- your pride flag (if you openly express or do in fact have a flag :])

that should be it for the key words...and again, i HAVE to give the mandatory warning,
⚠️ this story contains disturbing subjects as; heavy gore, torture, cannibalism, blood (ofc), and other mature subjects ⚠️

A/N: YES I KNOW J POSTED THIS JUST AN HOUR AGO- BUT I WAS UNHAPPY WITH HOW FLUFFY IT GOT IM SO SORRY RAGHHHH

(warnings for mentions of cannibalism, kidnapping, and almost a mention of r*pe)

(2nd POV)

when you woke up a couple of hours later, you held the back of your head and groaned loudly, a large wave of pain surged through your head, and feeling the bump from when the pain came from was worse.
sucking in air through your teeth you squint your eyes and turn your head to your nightstand, where your digital alarm clock had lied.

8:42...you were out for like an hour...but why were you back home? weren't you kidnapped?
your head felt as if it was splitting,
you rub your index and pointer finger on your temples, trying to soothe the pain.
after a bit you threw the covers off your legs...you were still in your costume.

'hopefully Streber and Kevin didn't hear about the whole kidnapping...I need to make sure this kids are okay.'
you could care less about your appearance right now, and you could care less about licking your front door, all that mattered to you was insuring those kids were okay.
you dashed down the darkening streets, the sun almost fully setting on this town.

out of your peripheral vision you saw orange and white, "there you two are!" you sprinted towards them, with a dopey grin as people stared at you.
"thank the stars you kids are okay...did he hurt you at all? do you need any bandaids?"
you hurriedly bombarded them with questions that they probably didn't even understand.
just out of the corner of your eye you saw a tall lean woman with straight long hair as well as a woman with her hair pulled back into arm messy and tangled ponytail.

"it's okay Lila we'll find them", Juane comforted her best friend as Lila looked up slightly from the concrete
"hi mom! where's your costume?"
Lila squealed in happiness and glomped Skid into a loving embrace, "thank goodness your okay! let's go home!"
"aw but mom, we were getting more candy!"
you laugh quietly at the whining Skid as Pump stood next to the big ol' box of candy.
"that's okay sweetie, we can go to a few more houses before we go home, okay?"
Skid let out a happy 'yessss!' as he pumped his fist in the air.
with that you watched the four retreating figures with a calm and tired smile.

you used a lot of adrenaline when you were worrying about those kids, and now you just feel like a deflated balloon.
you move a messy strand from your face your hair was tangled, but that just seemed to add to your charm.
your heeled boots clicked against the concrete as you mindlessly walked around the town.
not having any goal anymore, you just decided to scout the area in case of that red guy, or Frank were out wreaking havoc that your stupid hero complex stopped them from-
You pulled a small flip up mirror from your pocket and staring at your reflection, your vampire makeup was slightly messed up...but that's okay, nobody would notice since it's getting dark out.

just as you snapped the mirror shut you ran face first into someone's arm.
rubbing your nose and squeezing your eyes shut you, turn to be met with a familiar red sweater.

you looked up and gasped, the man lowered himself to your level as his ever growing smile widened.
"now, now, don't cause a scene my little rabbit...~"
his breath was hot against your face as he stared you dead blank in the eyes.
it was impossible to read his emotions...he looks like he wants to eat you whole, but that's the scariest part...you couldn't tell...
you froze as he lifted a hand to your face, sensually pinching your cheek, making you wince as his pointy fingers pole into your skin.
his fingers grazed behind you ear, making you blush as he stared you in the eyes.
"you're so adorable with your hair all messed up like that...makes m'wonder what else i could mess up abou'cha...~"
you tense and shudder as his hand lingers down to the nape of your neck.
"but, if ya ain't ready for that, that's okay little bunny...~ i can wait~"

everything inside of you was screaming at you to run, your eyes dart from his face to his knife, he was holding it in a jabbing position rather than stabbing.
"now come with me, 'n don't even think about runnin' away, or i'll just take ya by force if I have to."
you had no choice but to comply with his demand, slightly tilting your head to nod.
he chuckled and placed his hand in your lower back.
the way he laughed as he put his hand on your back made your stomach do somersaults.
you almost didn't notice his hand slip under your cape so he could rub your back through your dark F/C button-up.

you were sweating buckets as he lead you to stars knows where.
you hear a low rumble as he wraps his arm around your waist. that sly bastard.
you wince as he pulls you closer to him, the top of your head only reached his chest....

'he's gonna kill me. he's gonna stab me and eat me. he's gonna r-'
feeling a new rush go through you, you darted in the opposite, but quickly getting pulled back by your hair, making you yelp in pain as you held his wrist with both hands.
"and here i thought you'd be a good bunny for me. 's a shame I gotta take you the hard way, but, it's honestly for your own good, sweetie."
he raised the butt end of the knife in the air and strikes it against the back of your head.

nobody was around to see it.
nobody saw the crazed man knock you out.
nobody.

nobody will believe you.

word count: 1195

OKAY OKAY I KNOW I JUST POSTED THIS CHAPTER BUT I WAS UNHAPPY WOTH HOW FLUFFY IT WAS BC I FORGOR IT WAS A YANDERE BOOK LMAO
IM SO SORRY TO THOSE WHO READ THE CHAPTER EARLY ON AND ARE CONFUSED WHY IT CHANGED
IM JUST DUMPING SHIT FROM MY BRAIN ONTO MY PHONE LMAO

have a spooktacular day/night my loves,
Olin, sighing off <3