06.5 (cuddles)

holy shit y'all!!! y'all really love this shit, i mean , 3k reads and over 200 comments!? y'all eatin this up!
love y'all bunches <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short and sweet fluff chapter
i'm also going to start posting my art at the end of chapters, so stay tuned for that :]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

key words:
Y/N- your name
H/C- hair color
E/C- eye color
S/C- skin color (racist comments will not be tolerated.)
F/F- favorite food
F/D- favorite drink
F/C- favorite color
S/F/C- second favorite color
DtD/O- day to day outfit (basically what you most commonly wear)
Y/P/F- your pride flag (if you openly express or do in fact have a flag :])

that should be it for the key words...and again, i HAVE to give the mandatory warning,
⚠️ this story contains disturbing subjects as; heavy gore, torture, cannibalism, blood (ofc), and other mature subjects ⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(2nd POV)

You woke hours later, exhausted and nauseous...your arm rested where you had recently been injured, laying on your left side where both injuries were.
You could feel the bags under your eyes from how much you had overslept, just by passing out so much.
You crane your neck to see Bob sleeping next to you, hugging onto the pillow like it was a body bag.

Taking time to observe him, he looked a lot more peaceful when he wasn't trying to rip you apart...he had slight wrinkles under his eyes, heavy eye bags, messy and frayed black hair, as well as scruffy stubble that stayed place on his chin.
You had been able to observe before, but not as well.
You turn over on your side to look at him better, you felt almost relaxed as you watched his side rise and fall.

You subconsciously moved closer, without any thought, moving the pillow and replacing it with yourself.
You were right...he is a nice cuddle buddy...
He stirred and pulled you close, you dawned on the situation at hand...not really caring anymore...
He had already proven to you that he cared...I mean, fucks sake- he broke a fellow cult members neck to protect you.
Maybe...

Just maybe...
You're safe with him...

You wrapped your arms around him, being engulfed in his warmth.
It could be the blood loss, it could be Stockholm Syndrome, but this motherfucker was hella cozy to be around...
Sure, he killed and ate people...but hey, he's warm.

You slowly lull yourself back to sleep, basking in his warmth and cuddling up to him.

Maybe he isn't as bad as people say he is...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyaaaaaa so- I'm still working on 07, but this should tie yall over til then, and while I was at it,
Did some art
(Art belongs to me, stealing/tracing will not be tolerated whatsoever, do not try and sell it as your own or claim it as your own.)

)

Annnnyyyways, have a great day/night, and stay spooky my friends!

Olin, signing off <3