09 (carved out)

I don't know who the artist of the picture is bc I pulled it off Pinterest, sorry

key words:
Y/N- your name
H/C- hair color
E/C- eye color

F/F- favorite food
F/D- favorite drink
F/C- favorite color
S/F/C- second favorite colorf
DtD/O- day to day outfit (basically what you most commonly wear)
Y/P/F- your pride flag (if you openly express or do in fact have a flag :])

that should be it for the key words...and again, i HAVE to give the mandatory warning,
⚠️ this story contains disturbing subjects as; heavy gore, torture, cannibalism, blood (ofc), and other mature subjects ⚠️

It gets kinda suggestive so heads up
Mentions of bondage, and carving into skin in this chapter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Bob's 3rd POV)

Bob trudged through the dark forest as he though of a suitable punishment for you.
He could tie you up.
Maybe slash you Achilles Tendon.
What would inside that you wouldn't escape again.
Maybe killing someone you're close to? Maybe the librarian?
Before he had time to decide he had already made it home, he decided to go with plan A for the time being, until he figured out something better.

He ran down to the basement and grabbed his rope, the scratchy straw that was tightly twisted together was thick and hard to break.
He quickly sprinted back up to your sleeping figure , and proceeded to sit you up, wrapping your arms behind your back and tying over your chest.

(Image for reference bc it's not full on bondage...yet.)

Bob stepped back to look at your now tied up figure, grabbing and extra rope and tying your legs together as well

He blushed at your tied form, possibilities running wild as he drools around his intrusive thoughts.

He shakes away the thoughts, quickly making his way to the kitchen, readying you some food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Your 2nd POV)

You awoke to find yourself in a familiar room, your eyes widen as you realize your back in Bob's house.
You panicked and tried to get up and run, to your dismay, falling off the bed and face planting.
You try to move your arms but they're tied behind your back, you used your knees to push yourself up and look down, seeing ropes bound against your chest and ankles.
You squirm violently in the bonds, they only seem to get tighter at your pathetic attempt...
You roll yourself over and sit up, shrieking and jumping back as you see Bob, laying on the bed, propping his head up with his hand as he lay on his stomach...he had entered the room when you were struggling...

Your quiet whimpers made his smile widen...so pathetic and tied up like a gift...a gift for him...
He swiftly hooked his fingers underneath the rope that wrapped around your chest, and pulled you up to his face, cold lust filling his eyes.
You tried to cringe your neck away as he pulls you up onto the bed like a dog on a leash.
His eyes scanned all over your body as he schemed something...