Screwup

Uriel didn't like it when Dick ran away to the girls' side announcing how he would be joining them in their evacuation. He liked it even less that he could still hear him, despite the distance. When he heard more screams joining his, he knew he'd had fucked up, somehow, that wasn't strange of Dick, probably angered Elise or something. When he heard the gunshot, Uriel knew it was time to turn back. He let go of his luggage, nothing inside would ever be worth risking his life for. He ran and ran, hoping to get as big a headstart as possible.

The ground shook, and he flew up and landed on his back.

"Fuck," he groaned, rolling to put his chest against the ground and push himself up. The cacophony of tapping feet came from the women's wing, strengthening every second. By the time Uriel had his feet under him again, the sound was just next to him.

"Fucking run, pretty boy!" Elise yelled, pushing past him to leave the place. The rest of their group followed. Tina held Lola's hand to help her flee, Cassie did the same with Fernanda, her other hand busy with the shotgun, her sundress drenched with blood. Dick was there too, to everyone's dismay. Behind them loomed a shadow originating from the corner of the hallway.

Uriel joined them in their escape. "What happened!?"

"It's May," Lola yelled. One of the Month Twins. Shit. That could mean the other one was still close.

Seconds later, the hallway shook again, everyone lost balance but managed to lean against the nearby walls. There was the sound of breaking concrete, and Uriel could hear a swear coming from behind them.

"Fffffuck," May swore. Like all other giantesses before her, May was shamelessly nude. Her pink slid was perfectly visible against her light skin, and her breasts hung free from her chest as she craned down, rubbing her black-haired head. There was a layer of white dust and rubble to those dark hairs, and now that Uriel paid attention, she'd put a hole in the ceiling with her head. That told him something very important. These monsters, despite being of flesh and bone, had the strength to break concrete, while only suffering a bit of pain in return. The hand that wasn't rubbing May's head bled rivers as she held it away from the rest of her body. That told Uriel something even more important. These giantesses could be hurt, they could be beaten.

Knowing that filled his chest with renewed hope, his limbs sparked with energy, and in one quick motion, he lifted himself along with his classmates. Cassie and Fernanda did not need his help. Together, they resumed their escape, just in time for May to keep chasing. She used her good hand to drag herself forward, taking 'steps' with her knees instead of her feet. Despite her wound and the narrow corridor restricting her movements, the giantess was still fast as hell. One of those steps she took was equal to five of their steps, and her arm was long enough that she didn't need to be immediately next to them to pick someone up and eat them.

May reached out, the shadow of her hand looming over their group. Cassie immediately let go of Fernanda, held her shotgun with both hands, and spun around, all in one effortless motion.

The shot was deafening, like a firecracker going off in his ear. It made every cell of his body jump away from it. Blood exploded out of the reaching hand like a huge water balloon, the red splashing him as well as Tina and Lola. "Shit!" the giantess shrieked, drawing that hand back and holding onto the wrist while her face twisted in pain. "Shitshitshitshit!"

If seeing her bleeding was enough to give him hope, seeing her actually be hurt made Uriel feel invincible. They wasted no time before they broke into a run again, straight for the stairs. This was possible, they could do this, they could escape the island!

<>

Shit, Elise thought, as she came face to face with the second Month Twin. She was not as far as her sister had been either, no, this asshole was just right in front of her, head close enough to Elise her damn hairs were brushing her body. Also unlike the other one, this giant had a stuffed belly, looking like a mount that rose higher than her head and tits. The thing churned and groaned, though not as intensely as Patty's huge gut.