09 - UNEXPECTED PAST

Luna :- ACTUALLY SIR ARE MARRIED!Yn :- W What !!! * Shaky voice *Luna :- Yes Yn :- If he is married where is his wife?Luna :- She died, and he had a daughter tooYn :- how ?

Yn :- W What !!! * Shaky voice *
Luna :- Yes
Yn :- If he is married where is his wife?
Luna :- She died, and he had a daughter too
Yn :- how ?

Luna :- When sir was 20 years old he had a relationship with a girl her name was PARK YUN-JU . Sir fondly called her JUJU .

Sir didn't go Foreigns to study, he wanted to study from this city, his father was a big businessman also a gangster leader, moreover he grew up in America from childhood. So he didn't like Foreigns .

When Sir was 20 years old, he came from America and thought of shifting here permanently .
He got admission in a famous college of this city. There he met a girl named PARK YUN-JU . And he has a very good friendship with the girl and, from that friendship, love develops .They both loved each other very much but sir never told her anything about his own family or father. Maybe YUN-JU Ma'am might get scared of knowing his true identity And may leave him .

EIGHT YEARS AGO

Taehyung :- What happened to you, why did you call me here at night? And why are you crying?Juju :- T Taehyung why did you lie to me? Taehyung :- I didn't tell you any lies Taehyung :- You didn't tell me anything about your family

And why are you crying?
Juju :- T Taehyung why did you lie to me?
Taehyung :- I didn't tell you any lies
Taehyung :- You didn't tell me anything about your family. I never thought that you would have such a family

Taehyung is shocked to hear Juju's words

Taehyung :- how did you know
Juju :- I was telling my parents about you and they want to see your picture, I show them your picture, I never expected what they say when they see your picture, why did you lie to me ?
Taehyung :- Juju believe me I wanted to tell you about my family but I couldn't I thought you might leave me

JUJU not saying anything, angrily slapped him on the cheek and grabbed his collar tightly and brought him to her face.

Juju :- How did you think that I would leave you? Hehh !! .. Taehyung I love you, I love you freaking so much
Taehyung :- ...........

Juju :- My family didn't agree for marriage, firstly your family background secondly you are too young but it doesn't matter to me.I love you I will marry you. I can't imagine a moment of mine future without you. I want to be with you till death taehyung.
Taehyung :- What can you do now, your family does not agree