39 - GOODBYE FOREVER?

Kids park ~

Jungkook :- Will you please stop crying? It is not possible to return what has happened.

Yn :- How can you say that he was with me for four long months. Actually it was my fault, if I had been a little more careful, Then it wouldn't have happened.

Jungkook :- Please stop blaming yourself YN, I can understand your pain but the past can't be fixed anymore we have to move on to the future.

Yn :- What if you comfort me Jungkook who was my son whose face I haven't see yet. I am his mother how can I live without suffering.

Jungkook :- If you could give me a clue on that driver, I'd track him down and show him to hell.

Yn :- It wasn't his fault though.

You wiped away your tears and looked at Jungkook who had his eyes fixed on you from before. A pale smile shows how stressed you are about everything.

Jungkook :- Let's take you to the park.

_______

You came back to Taehyung's mansion around 8:00pm even though it was quite warm inside compared to the outside temperature so you took off the coat you were wearing and put it on the sofa, went to the dining table to drink water.

Everyone was going as usual when you saw Luna downstairs but you were too tired to talk to her however she didn't notice you.

Go upstairs. Although you yourself know clearly that before Taehyung's surgery you have to go back to gimhae to keep Jungkook's promise.

Walk into Eunhyung's room and find him busy playing video games as usual.

Yn :- Eunhyung didn't you sit down to study?

Eunhyung :- Yes, I got up a little earlier. It will be five minutes. Kiyo helped me with my homework.

Yn :- Can you tell me where she is now?

Eunhyung :- Maybe in her room.

You stood in front of the door to Kyong's room, However it was right across from Taehyungs As soon as you knock on, realize that the lock is open.

Yn :- I had something important to tell you though.

She wasn't even surprised when you walked straight into Kyong's room without permission. Noticing a book in her hand suggests that she might have been busy reading when you came in and interrupted her.