30 - SOMEWHERE FAR AWAY

Taehyung :- WHAT !!! Did Jungkook do this! I swear I will kill this little brat.

In anger, he crumble the piece of paper and threw it in any direction.

"Fuck" Taehyung mumbles it out loud walks to his black car without anyone, knows where Jungkook's hideout is and he heads there.

He left for Gimhae with a black bulletproof BMW M3. Speeds up his car, to get there as fast as possible even though it will take more than two hours.

___________

Around 2 o'clock, he pulled up in front of what looked like a huge mansion with its gates open and two black-coated Hulk-like men standing by.

They don't stop him and let him in. Takes long strides and tries to walk as fast as he can. His face is already red with anger.

The door blasted open.

Taehyung stood in the middle of the frame, only a black shadow floated by the light from behind, while in the living room, someone was sitting with their feet on half of the table.

Seeing such a position, it is understood that maybe he was waiting for Taehyung. Taehyung stood in front of him without saying anything.

Taehyung :- where is she ?

He looked at him coldly sans his question.

Taehyung :- I didn't come here to see your face, and where is my son tell me quickly or I will put these bullets right in the middle of your forehead. You shouldn't have brought him like this You shouldn't have brought him like this again without permission.

Taehyung held a gun to his head as the man's bodyguard pointed the gun at him but there was no fear in his eyes.

Taehyung :- I'm telling you for the last time Jungkook I have no enmity with you then Why you messing with my personal stuff.

Jungkook motions for his men to lower their guns and they do.

Jungkook :- Wow!! Now it became personal for you when you bought Russi hostage. Do you remember that day?

taehyung :- Who told you to investigate behind my back?

Jungkook :- Ohh come on You are the dearest friend of my soul, I need to keep track.

He speaks in a toxic tone which is really coming across as a artificial voice.

Taehyung :- Look I don't even know you properly. We never had an argument I remember I only had a contention with you at a meeting a few months ago. why are you dragging my family into this?

Jungkook scoffed

Jungkook :- Family! You consider her as part of your family whom you physically tortured and used as a sex slave for almost a year.

Taehyung :- Why are you diving into this topic again?

Jungkook :- I am ashamed to say that you did such a despicable thing to her.

Taehyung :- Well, whatever I do, what's your problem? What is her relationship with you?

Jungkook :- BECAUSE SHE IS MY FUCKING COUSIN !!

He says in a loud voice that makes Taehyung's throat go down. He devoured deeply when he heard Jungkook's sudden yelled. All though taehyung didn't think he could do that.

Taehyung :- When did Arena i mean YN start being your cousin?

Jungkook :- As your father was a friend of Arena's dad, so mine too.