38 - CHEAT OR LOYAL

Yn :- J jungkook?

Jungkook was completely stunned even though no words were coming out of his mouth, his heart was pounding stuck in his ribcage.

Jungkook :- lemme explain I ja- i Just-

Yn :- What are you doing here Hoseok hyung is waiting for you to meet at downstairs.

With that you entered the room and picked up some stale clothes from top of bed. Jungkook took a deep breath as you didn't figure out anything.

Yn :- Maybe they didn't notice that there are some left here.

Jungkook :- where are you doing?

Yn :- keeping these clothes in the washroom basket, after you all leave, I will put them in the washing machine. But now I am busy with you guys.

Walk in already and rest of your words are echoing off the tiles. Jungkook is completely relieved when he realizes you didn't get a clue.

He fixes his court and comes out of exhalation with you with a deep breath. Every time he looked at you, a crooked smile tugged at the corner of his lips that you failed to notice.

Were walking in front of him Jungkook was thinking about these things when you opened the door to a random rooms and turned your way.

Jungkook :- Where now?

He was standing in the passage as you already entered the dark room. He had no damn idea since it was his first time to visit Taehyung's house.

Yn :- Yeah, come in.

Jungkook looked annoyed but it was on the inside, unwillingly as he entered a dimly lit room that was well furnished.

Jungkook :- Is this dark shack really inhabited or just a well-maintained store room?

Yn :- You come to the balcony.

While you were hanging a wet towel on the rope, Jungkook fixed his coat and glanced around, noticing a crumpled navy blue blanket that looked like someone had been inside it moments before.

Talking about the interior, there is nothing except the necessary fitment. No expensive showpieces were stocked, completely empty.

Jungkook walks to the balcony watching all this, he was just wondering it was Taehyung's mansion but after coming here he didn't see his flash even once. Had no contrivance to come here since you forced him to.

Jungkook :- Yn I- you!

He pointed his finger at Taehyung in deep annoyance where he was hanging on swing.

Jungkook lets out provocativeness expression as how could you bring him into this room knowing clearly that Taehyung is the eyesore.

Taehyung :- YN who came?

He questioned you while clearly sensing the presence of someone else there. You smirked at Jungkook since you must be doing everything on purpose and he clenched his fists.

Yn :- It's jungkook.

Taehyung stands up from the swing in annoyance whenever he hears his hideous foe's name.

Taehyung :- Why is this shit here?

He muttered to himself as well as you giggled hearing it clearly but Jungkook couldn't be- in the distance.