27- ARENA

.
.

⟶He becomes completely depressed and remembers his earlier days. He began to agonize over why he did this but he was compelled to save his son.

⟶Sitting on the sofa and doing some typing with his laptop on the mini table.

⟶His door was already open when someone leaned against the frame and he could feel it well.

Taehyung :- You don't need any permission to enter my room

⟶Hearing his father's words, the little boy, holding a small teddy bear in his arms, slowly bowed his head and came to his father with a pale face.

⟶He makes him sit next to his

Taehyung :- Now tell me why you are so sad .

⟶That cute boy is still pouting with his face down

Eunhyung :- Nene where papa? I couldn't find her anywhere all day.

⟶He gluped down.

Taehyung :- She doesn't want to stay with us anymore, that's why she left and quarreled with me.

Eunhyung :- nhoo !! You are lying nene can never do that she told me she wants to stay there forever. I want to hear the full story from her.

Taehyung :- what story ?

Eunhyung :- Princess and a devil.

Taehyung :- Tell me the story too

Eunhyung :- There was a princess who was trapped by a devil and made his his servant. The devil used to torture and beat her so much that she cried and wanted to get out. He was very unkind to the princess. But suddenly one day his behavior changed and treated the princess very nicely. She also started liking him.

Taehyung :- What happened next?

⟶he asked in a quizzical voice

Eunhyung :- I don't know she said maybe or the princess will tell the devil what she likes him.

⟶He licks his dry lips and bites his lower one.

Taehyung :- Well you go to sleep now besides tomorrow you won't be going to school and will be at home and spending time with Luna

Eunhyung :- Where is Nene? I will sleep with her. She promised me she will never leave me.

Taehyung :- All these were lies

Eunhyung :- Nooo !! you are lying

⟶Taehyung gets angry and he shouts for Luna and she appears in front of him.

Taehyung :- Put him to sleep and make sure he doesn't go to YN's room.

Luna :- Little sir you come with me

Eunhyung :- No, tell me where my Nene is?

⟶He looks at Luna with colored eyes she gets scared and forcefully pulls him out from his room and eunhyung starts crying.

⟶He sigh

⟶Silence fell over his entire room as he stood up and went over to the wardrobe where the wood carved snake showpiece was. He pulls on it and immediately the glass illusion wall slowly moves away,

⟶Entered his secret room where only your pictures were hung pulls up a chair and sits down. Removed the diary titled "Fucking Life" from the table and placed the bundle of papers on top of it.

⟶Under the table was another drawer that looked exactly the same inside but had "my sparkle" written on it in golden front. He flipped open the diary on the first page of which was a picture of a newborn baby with its parents.

⟶Below the picture was written in large font.

𝒜𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒶

⟶He thumb through the pages and started reading

Well, Arena is the daughter of Uncle yon aka my father's best friend.

I used to play a with her just as a friend but I never thought my parents had anything else in there's mind.

When I was 15 I realized in a flash that my parents had fix marriage with Arena after her birth. Blood started boiling in my head, since then I could never stand her again. I hated her for no reason.

But a few months later her clan enemies killed their family in a car accident. When the dead bodies of her parents were found, but she couldn't be. My father searched a lot but failed. He wasn't even sure if she was alive or not

They were also famous mafia families, frankly their power and reputation was more than ours. To be honest, Arena's father was the most powerful man of that time

And the Yon's had great friendships with the Kim families.

So my father sought out their enemies to avenge his friend's death and got involved himself. Our enemy was not less, it increased because of this.

And everything ended together that night which I was not at all prepared for.

My whole family died in the attack of enemy's

Only one thing my father called before he died "Find out Arena at any cost, keep her to me as it's his promise to his friend that it's my duty to fulfill."

So I started looking for her to complete his last words, almost eight years have passed. At that time, I kept my son secret from the world and sent him to another country so that he would be safe. And I came to my father's position.

Ho-seok is my clan brother he always helped me in all matters and still does. If I fear anything in the world it is losing my son and his anger,

No matter how serious and silent I am. To him I am the equivalent of a small mouse.

knew all those things i told him finally i got a clue that a girl was in hospice as no trace of her family was known.

I kept searching about that girl and from which hospital she was born, but there was no paternity After searching many records, I found that 16 years ago, an old man left the girl bleeding on a stretcher on the balcony of the hospital.

But the interesting thing was that this hospital was in another city. I was just wondering why he went to another city even though there are so many hospitals in this.

The image of the old man on the camera was so blurry that i could not be recognized. After going through many records I found that when the girl regained consciousness she could not say her name correctly.

The only thing she could say was "Yon" which was maybe her surname Doctors said she had lost her memory.

As they did not get any information about her, the hospital sent her to an orphanage located at the end of the city.

When I went there, the authorities of the orphanage told me that the girl had left there a few days ago. After looking at some of her childhood photos, I assumed that this she was definitely arena, I've been searching for like crazy for eight years. But her name had to be changed.

She currently new shifted in Busan with another girl. It didn't take me long to find her as I had my reign there.

FINALLY I MET ARENA AS YON YN .

......