Small Talk

So, my twin sibling read my story and asked me many things (seriously, they didn't stop asking questions.), which I'll be answering here now. If you read this post before I edited this, you remember I said they were asked not to be mentioned, but now they're okay since they have a Wattpad account. ThatShyStardust, or Star.

Some things here weren't asked by them, but I thought I should clarify.

— Why did you think of Gideon and Dipper swapping places?

When I first came across the multiverse of Gravity Falls, I stumbled on the universe of Reverse Falls, having Dipper and Gideon switched and Pacifica and Mabel switched, and I adopted that idea into my head for months.

It was only in the ending of 2021 that I found out people swapped Mabel with Gideon and Pacifica with Dipper, which is actually as genius as the first swaps.

But by that time, I had already started to imagine the combination of another amazing universe I loved, that was Zero Gravity.

— Would you make a version of Dipper and Pacifica swapping?

I would, yes. If requested. But keep in mind that the canon timeline of Zero Reverse is the switch Pacifica and Mabel, Gideon and Dipper.

— Why did you not upload?

Because I ran out of ideas. Besides having many universes to keep up and the school works.

— Can I draw how I imagine the characters you didn't draw?

Yes, you can! Anyone reading this can do it, as long as you credit the creator of the AU.

— Would you let someone else write a version of Zero Reverse with Pacifica swapped with Dipper and Mabel swapped with Gideon.

Well, yes, of course! Just don't forget to say Zero Reverse is my idea and tag me. (I'd also love to read it!)

— Will you still update?

Yes, I will. I'll be working on Gideon's backstory now.

I think that's all, if you have any questions for me, message me or comment, thank you!