The Amulets

I'm making a lot of posts today to compensate the long time I've been gone from this book. Since I don't know how I'm showing this, I decided to just write here a bit about Bill and Will's amulet.

. . . . .

— They can't be taken off separately unwillingly. If you want to snatch them off, you'd have to take both of them at the same time or convince the other to snatch it from their brother (which is pretty much impossible, they'd never betray each other)

— The amulets grant them 25-50% of Mason (to Will) and Mabel's (to Bill) magic (lightnings to Will, bubbles to Bill), including the stealing ability (since they're power thieves).

— Since it's a weaker version, some magics (mostly, stronger ones like demons and angels') can fight against their will and make them lose control of their powers (which is a big advantage to their adversary)

— Due to the share of powers, Mabel and Mason's hair is slowly changing to white.

— The amulets don't corrupt the soul, they alter the mind to something good or bad depending on the bearer and their own personality/motives (only the Gleefuls know about that), also giving the bearer a bit of the personality of the guardian they're sharing power with.

— The amulets grant their users: telekinesis, telepathy, teleport, weapon creation (swords for Will, axes for Bill), illusion, magic thievery, mind control (by voice or movement), contact with the power source (Bill's can communicate with Mabel, Will's can communicate with Mason) through telepathy, Mindscape access.

If you have any questions about the amulets, shoot me a comment or message me and I'll either make a chapter answering this or particularly answer you.

That's all for now, see ya next time!