the twin, detective, and the peach

Namie
Nao
Daido
??? (seated)
Yuuma
???
Sachi
Misaki
Ren
Kazu

"Make sure to come home by six sweetie," Ren made the most mocking tone to Yuuma as he left the car.

"Keep talkin and I'll smack you with a bat," Yuuma yelled out, waiting for the car to make the trip back.

The day was rainy, just as the forecast was a couple of days ago. The more worrying thing was the news now finding a typhoon forming close to them. Yuuma has already started to prepare the mansion just in case. Maki and Shuichi have also been helpful in working well with everyone inside. Ren tried to stick with the duo as much as he could since he was one of the few they actually trusted. Himiko spent most of her time with Kiibo and Sachi, Daido also got interested in her magic tricks and she was creating small classes to teach them. Sachi, Kiibo, Daido, Namie, Nao, and shockingly Kazu all showed up to hear from her.

Yuuma had his official opinion that Himiko isn't all that bad, he can't judge her for being a part of a killing game. She's even shown him some more of her tricks. Some of her tricks do seem straight-up impossible. They officially have a pet dove because no one knows how she got it in here. Doves aren't native to Jabberwock.

Yuuma continued to walk across the town square with a black umbrella shielding himself from the rain. Ren didn't want to drop him off directly in front of the cafe, completely forgetting that he is one of the few people who actually know directions. He wanted to ask someone for help yet he was too worried this was a secret thing that he couldn't reveal. However, it seemed it was a semi-public area so he went to a stranger to ask.

"Excuse me... sir, do you know where the Hoshimomo cafe would be?" he asked. The man just pointed to a smaller building just a few meters away from them. Yuuma nodded in thanks before rushing off to check if the address was correct. The store had a closed sign on it. Definitely secret things, my timing is exact. Yuuma knocked on the door.

When the door opened he could feel himself nearly getting a heart attack. The girl looking back at her had the standard school uniform, a black vest with a white shirt and yellow tie, the jacket lining and skirt were a pale pink and she wore a black hat. Her blond hair had a braid in the front that she tucked back behind her ear. Her face was a splitting image of Kaede Akamatsu.

"Hi..." Yuuma muttered. He knew Kaede had a twin sister, he should have assumed that she would be here. He didn't know how to react, or what to expect. The girl raised an eyebrow at him before seemingly realizing who he was.

"Oh! You must be who Ms Momota invited, I'm Naomi, though I'm gonna guess you can already figure out my last name..."The girl grabbed her arm in some sort of shame before leading Yuuma inside. "She told us that we were getting a new person in our support group, someone who was lost in the first third season,"

"Support group?" Yuuma shuttered. This was a mistake, I should never listen to Ren again. He thought, knowing full well he will in fact listen to Ren again.

"Yeah, we all lost someone in the killing game, Ms. Momota lost her grandson, Kaito," Naomi explained before turning to Yuuma, a dark look in her eyes. "You know... Kaito passed all health exams with flying colors, not a week before the game started," she muttered.

"Really now..."

"It's odd, right? Most of the things they can get away making up, but I really doubt Kaito had any illness as serious as he had in the game before,"

"It is suspicious, is it possible that they made a poison or something like that?" Yuuma said, putting a hand to his chin.

"That's what I'm thinking too! That's why myself and Detective Saihara are looking into it, Detective Saihara of course is on the hunt for his nephew, currently missing in action," Naomi rambled.