Words speak louder than action...

Once it was time to wake Alma's wards you gathered yours who had been looking around the house. You instructed them to stand behind miss peregrine, and hid in the parlor. You and Alma thought it would be best if they weren't flooded because of you.

'The children have missed you' she had said. You could hear the first footsteps come down the stairs and some excited squeals before Alma said something.

-Alma's POV-

The children started flooding down the stairs and a few squeals were heard. I stretched my out to signal them to stop.

"Children!" I said sharply to be understood and heard.

"Now, I don't want you to flood our guests... they have been through a hollow attack and i would be very happy if you could show them around the house and find them a place to sit at the table" i said knowing that after they heard about the hollow attack they would be calmer about the children. They nodded and greeted everyone until Emma asked;

"Did they're Ymbryne..." my stomach sank by the thought and i said

"No!" A bit to quickly. I smiled a little to cover up the blush creeping up my cheeks. I quickly pulled myself together and got very excited.

"In fact, you already know her" i said smiling widely. They looked at me confused.

"Well who is it?!" Emma said after a long moment of silence. I looked at Lilly telling her to call out.

"Miss Gyr?" She shouted -politely- and out of the parlor stepped Y/N! Screams and running feet were heard and before i could even say one word Y/N was on the floor with all of the wards on top of her.

"Haha okay okay! I can't breathe" she screamed out and i tried clapping my hands but it didn't work they were way to geared up about seeing her after such long time. Eventually they got up and some even had tears in their eyes.

-Y/N's POV-

Once everyone'd gotten off of you you spotted Enoch standing behind Alma awkwardly. She must've noticed your gaze as she turned to the boy a confused look plastered on her face. He slowly walked towards you still looking down, until he was right in front of you. He looked up slightly just enough for you -and only you- to see his face. He had tears in his eyes and suddenly hugged you tightly. You were taken aback by the action but quickly hugged the boy back. Alma's hand shot to her mouth to keep from letting out a noice. And the others just slowly left the room with Alma and set the table. He let go of you and wiped away a tear.

"It's good to see you too Enoch" you say softly and wrap an arm around him walking to the now set table to eat.

__________

We're just highly emotional people🎶🎵🎶🎵🎵

Apologies for such a short part, but as i mentioned in the last part I'm at an event -and it's currently 10pm- so yeah:(   :))