Yes He Was My Friend #12

Chapter 7:  March 1 (The Next Year)

I sat at the lunch table drawing in my in my notebook. Maddie slid in front of me with Cindy her other friend. Cindy was holding a magazine in front of them. On the front was a picture of Justin Bieber with his flashy little smile.

By then I had forgotten and closed the gates, but it was much harder the first few months after everyone figured out my Canadian Secret. People were asking loads of questions and the most common one was can you get his autograph for me or can I meet him. I usually just strode off or yelled in there face. 

But now everyone is back to normal…except on this special day which is national pig day. And… Justin’s Birthday. His sweet sixteen.

“Emily! Oh My God! Guess what Justin got for his birthday!” I stuffed a fry in my moth and shrugged, “He got a new Range Rover from Usher.” I nodded and kept eating. Of coarse he did assholes he is famous and what do famous people get… whatever they want. Sort of anyway.

Chapter 8: My Time To Shine

I blew out the candle of my two story cake and made my wish for the most amazing present ever. 

“Happy Sweet sixteen” Everyone yelled. The yells echoed off the giant theaters walls. I decided this year I would have movie star theme party, but for my sweet sixteen I went all out.

I rented a giant Limo’s for all my friends and we are going to the giant downtown theater with a red carpet and paparazzi (fake) and we are going to have the party in there. There’s a dance floor and music and food and a theater that were going to watch “Diner for Schmucks.” I bought a green studded Dress. 

Maddie said I should make my own entrance so I have a separate limo that comes after my friends and Maddie and I are going to be in it.

I have about 10 friends coming and they are all going to have a blast.

I saw all my friends getting out of the limo in there dresses and tux’s and then as they reached the middle of the runway Maddie and my limo pulled up. Everyone turned. Maddie stepped out in her blue ball gown and walked forward and grabbed Malcolm's arm. I stepped out and smiled. 

I had all the eyes on me and only me. I felt special. I walked forward getting my picture’s taking I was in front of them all, “Who’s ready to have some fun!” I yelled throwing up my arms. They all screamed and we walked in side. 

After dancing and Cake and The movie we opened presents. I got jewelry, hats (my favorite), shoes from Maddie and then I heard a rumble coming from the distend. All of a My mom came walking out with a Fat Boy LO Harley Davidson under her hand and a red ribbon tied around it. I screamed and hoped up, “No way!” I ran over and hugged my mom, “I figured since you had it’s picture all over your wall of your room its the type of vehicle you wanted.

I unwrapped the ribbon, “you can try it out later, you dont want to ruin your dress.” By then all my friends especially, Tobey, Mitchell, Malcolm and Max, were all checking out my ride. I held out my finger to mom. I unzipped the back of my dress and tore it off I had on my jean shorts and spaghetti strap on under. She sighed, 

“And I thought you were changed.” I smiled up at her and heard my friends laugh. I climbed on and felt out the seat, “Dont worry I wont start it yet.” I climbed off and kicked the kick stand down. I hugged my mom again, “Thank you so much.” she pulled back, “You can’t ride it till you get your license.” I nodded, “Which is tomorrow!” I said jumping up and down.

The rest of the party we all hung out and played games and I heard how jealous everyone is of me getting a hog. And the shock of some people they would say, “I didn’t think you would want a motorcycle, you didn’t seem like that type.”

The Next Day:

I held out my license in front of Maddie and my second license for my motorcycle, “You need a second license?” I nodded, “Ya well riding a motorcycle is different-than driving a car.” she laughed and we walked to her car. 

“Now lets get home and ride that baby.” We laughed and drove off.

Riding a motorcycle is much easier than you would think. Well, maybe for me I have been looking up everything about motorcycles so I am a master.

Maddie stood next to me as I hoped on a brought the engine to life I pet its side. I sped off down the street and around my block. I opened the front of my helmet so I could feel the wind on my face. I pulled into the driveway and handed the other helmet to Maddie, “You want me to get on?” I nodded, “Put the helmet on and hop on.” she did and I went around the block again, “Wow I always thought riding a motorcycle would be scary but its not. She looked at her clock. 

“Oh shoot I have to go, I have a dentist appointment.” I took the helmet from her, “Okay see ya later, We should ride this baby down to the juice shack and show Lindsay.” Maddie laughed, “Sounds fun.” I nodded and she was gone.

What to do where to go. I stuck head in the door. “Mom I’m heading out.” I saw hand wave around the corner. “Okay Hun, but be back before 5:00, were having a guest.” I closed the door and walked back to my bike and hoped on.

I rode down the street for a while, looking around at my surroundings. I stopped at a red light and sat up I stretched my arms up and yawned, I heard a whistle coming form next to me. Looking over was a lamborghini. Inside were two guys one black and the other white. They looked like the type who gets in trouble and does drugs. The black had a dew rag on and the other had a white hat on.

“You don’t see any chicks riding a cycle around here.” I zipped my leather jacket up all the way. Rolling my eyes. I’m glad my face is covered in my helmet. 

“Hey were having a party later and I was thinking maybe you could take your cycle and your beautiful body over there and we could have some fun.” The black guy leaned farther out of his window the white guy smiling at me. 

“Don’t get your hopes up.” I finally said as my light finally turned green and I sped off before I heard any more of that. I guess being a woman and having a Harley is turn to some guys…wow. 

Speeding down town I ended up in the parking lot of the big nordstroms. I sat up and took off my helmet looking around. I wonder why I came here. I might as well get a smoothie. 

I swung my leg over my bike staring down at my outfit. I was wearing my blue jeans, a white v neck with green shirt under and a leather jacket over. I was wearing the White high tops Maddie got me for my Birthday. I Ran my hands through my hair.

I spun around hearing foot steps closing in. “Oh Lexie it is you.”