Yes He was my Friend- #7

“Nice to see you to.” She leaned forward her eyes scanning down my body, “How you feeling.” I touched my eye and winced at the throbbing pain. “I’m good I’m just sad that I come back to school brand new and now I also come back with a black shiner right here,” I point to my eye. She leans back and crosses her legs, 

“Besides that I like what you did to your self, oh and you have big black spot right here and here.” She pointed to my lip which unfortunately when I touched the side it hurt. Then she point to my upper arm which had a giant purple bruise on it. I moaned and lay my head back on the pillow. She giggles, I glare at her, 

“What?” She was still smiling, “You got carried in my Tobey!” She started giggling insanely with her head flung back. “What’s wrong with that?” She stopped and looked at me, “Well it’s just...” I opened my mouth to speak but glared at me intensely so I stopped what I was going to say which was, 

“Oh right you like him.” If Maddie was not dating Malcolm she would do anything to date Tobey. He’s ripped, hot, punk, and has a great smile and is apparently affable enough to carry me...little old me. 

“I do not like him.” She said it so fast you could barley understand what she said, 

“You keep on saying that Maddie, but I will never believe ya.” She blushed. The nursed walked in just then. It is to be hoped that she didn’t hear much of that, “OK Lexie, your mother can’t pick you up so can you take a ride with Maddie?” Maddie looked up at her and nodded, 

“Ya I can take the little trouble maker home.” She smiled her sweet smile at the nurse. Maddie to adults is the sweet girl who doesn’t get in trouble and is a straight A student, but to anyone other she’s the opposite. She only really likes me, Malcolm and Tobey, who she really has talked to much. The nurse nodded and headed out. 

Tuesday:

I finally could walk by my self in the morning, but I had bruises everywhere. My mom was so motherly that morning she made breakfast and did my laundry and she even decided to drive me to school just for my safety.

Every person in the hallway turned to face me. I guess the roomer spread. I turned the hall to get to my locker when I bumped into anyone other than Tobey. “Oh sorry.” I gasped I shook my head and tucked my hair behind my ear.

“It’s all good.” I took step to the side of him to get walk around him but, then he moved in front of me, “How are you feeling?” I chuckled, “I’m much better just some bruises.” He smiled scanning up and down my body, “Good well if anyone and I mean anyone bothers you come to me...Ok” I nodded and smiled back, 

“I’ve always wanted a personal body gourd.” He laughed, “Well your dream has come true. Well, I gotta get to class, talk to you later.” I nodded and stepped around him. Well, Tobey is being strangely very kind, but if anything comes to it he is not my type.  

I grabbed my books out of my locker and stood there waiting for Maddie to come meet me. I looked at all the people in the long hallway. I opened my math book to pretend I was reading it, I couldn’t take the pressure of the eyes of everyone anymore. Instead of reading the book I thought of my dream when I was in the nurses office. I think about why the memory’s would come back now. I mean I kept it locked behind big steal doors for four years and the first year after the move I was finding a way to keep the doors up. 

I remember having pictures of use up in my room, but after a while I wanted to keep it a secret because I would get a big thing about it and it’s the one thing I wanted to ignore, the thing I wanted to forget. I hide those picture somewhere that I hope know one will find for a long time. I saw a shadow on my book. I looked up, “Ready to go.” I nodded, I slapped my book shut and walked off to class with my best friend.

Chapter 4: Do I Really Have to Go to That Damn Concert.

A month went by and finally there’s only a hint of bruise left, but more bad news the Justin Bieber concert is tomorrow.

“Lexie! I can’t figure out what to wear.” Stood in the middle of her walk in closet throwing close out. “I like the green silk shirt but I don’t have pants to match, I like the pink T-shirt but I think thats to...plain, ya no.” She her hands on her head. 

“No, I don’t know.” I had my phone in hand playing a skateboarding game. “Lexie I know you don’t care, but could you at least help me!” I looked up staring at the clothes laying all over the ground. 

“OK heres what you can do...” I held up the pink shirt and set it on the teal bed spread. “You where the pink shirt, but...then you where you black mini skirt. and your cute colorful bangles.” She stared at it for a seconds. Then she took me in a bear hug, 

“Lexie! What could I do without you.” I held up my finger. “Well, you could let me go.” I said not being able to breath, “Oh Sorry” She let me go and I plopped on the bed gasping for air. 

“Now we need to find your outfit lets head over to your house.” Maddie is sleeping over at my house, but she had to take an hour getting her outfit together and now its around 9:30 p.m. my mom is going to be pissed. Maddie grabbed her bag and car keys off the table. She tossed the keys to me, 

“Lexie would you drive I have to carry the clothes.” I caught them and stared at them. “Um if you haven’t forgotten I don’t have my official license yet I have to have an adult in the car.” Maddie is a year older, she’s 16 so she got her license already. “Lexie you are a great driver and its a five minute drive. So don’t worry to much.” Wow she really trusts me with her life...how unfortunate. No one should ever do that, thats a reminder to all you reading this.

Maddie had the clothes folded up in her lap smiling and looking through her phone, probably texting Malcolm what she’s wearing. I turned the keys and the motor of the BMW Bug squeaked to life. I personally would not have wanted a red BMW Bug, but I would take what I could get, But if I got to choose I would get a Fat Boy, LO Harley Davidson. 

“Mom were here.” I didn’t see her in the kitchen. “Oh welcome home. I’m on the computer.” I look around the corner see my mom sitting at her desk three cups of coffee sitting next to her. “Mom how long have you been writing?” I picked up all three which were all empty and put them on the kitchen counter, she reuses them.

“Um I started at 1:00 p.m., so I guess 8 hours.” I walked over, leaned down and kissed her forehead, 

“Well, make sure to get some sleep OK, you promise.” She smiled up at me she was tired, there were black circles under her eyes and her eyes drooping a bit. “I will sweetie now you go do whatever and I will take a shower.” She stood up slowly and moved side to side stretching her back. She kissed my forehead and walked to her room.

Maddie was sprawled out on the floor like a big x she was snoring bit, too. So much for helping me find and outfit. I opened my closet door and walked in side. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~

What's gonna happen? ; P Will Justin Be as she thinks? 

I'm sorry It's a bit short.

Thanks so much for commenting! 

Sorry for any spelling mistakes, Keep reading! And make sure to vote and fan me up!