Yes He Was My Friend #21

Hey I'm sorry it's takes me so long to upload! High School has been so hectic the year is getting close to ending so teacher are piling on loads of work. I'm sorry this chapter is shorter... It seems shorter to me. And just to remind you I wrote this story a long time ago I'm just uploading what I have and I have not gone over it, so It could be kind cheesy and wierd lol yah no middle school writing. ;P LOVE YOU ALL

~Emily

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Justin is this girl your new girlfriend?” Justin didn’t answer he kept walking. We walked into the elevator. His body guards had to stand out side the elevator so no one tried to sneak in. The door closed and Justin and I were alone.

“How do you get used to that?” I straighten my shirt and run my hand through my light brown, medium hair with bangs. He smiles and looks at me.

“It’s takes a bit, but since there the reason I’m here. But, they can break your ear drums once in a while.” I laugh and close my eyes listening to the elevator music. I felt my hand being squeezed a little bit more. 

I opened my eyes noticing that he was trying to get my attention because the elevator was open. “Oh whoops.” We step out and headed down the hall. 

--- Justin ---

It felt amazing spending time with Lexie again. It felt just like old times, but even more. I didn’t really want to put a name on our relationship because I don’t know how she feels about me calling her my girlfriend. I will just have to wait. 

I opened the door to the room. I held it open for her. She smiled at me with that beautiful smile. I grabbed her hand and feeling my sweaty palm on hers. I pulled back she  looked at me with her confused gaze. 

“You ok?” 

“My hands are really sweaty.” I mumbled really fast, wiping them on my jeans. Oh wow Justin did I just say that. I felt the butterflies in my stomach flying around. I flipped my hair trying to act cool in front of her. 

“I’m gonna go change for the concert.” I slipped my hands around her waist making sure not to breath, so she couldn’t tell my breath was shaky. I kissed her on the cheek. I looked into her hazel eyes. 

Her eyes are my favorite color. Hazel with a rim of yellow around the black pupil. She nodded, I could tell she was out of breath same as me. She pulled back trying to get out of my grasp.

“Justin I thought you have to change.”

“I do. But I’m not going to let go until you promise me something.” She stopped wiggling. She raised her eyebrow. 

“What do you want me to promise?” She put her arms around my shoulders.

“You have to promise you will make it to my concert.” She laughed.

“Ya um I think I can’t promise to that. Last time I went to your concert I almost lost my hearing.” She wriggled some more. 

“I’m not gonna let go until you promise that you will come and will be on stage for a song.” I bent forward and whispered in her ear. “You can come backstage, I have a dressing room.” I heard her breath becoming a little heavier. She is so hot when she wants me. I smiled at that thought.

“Fine, but I’m not standing in the crowd.” I kissed her neck and let go. She turned walking toward the silver fridge.