Yes He was my Friend #23

Note: Hey readers! If you are actually still reading this story haha I know it has been way way to long. Being a sophmore in high school sucks immensley. Thank you so so so much for sticking with me. I love you all :)

--- Justin ---

Where is she. I sat in my dressing room. I looked at my watch 30 minutes till the concert. I can already here everyone in there. 

“Justin you all set.” The manager of the Resort looked in my empty room.

“Ya Im all good.” He pulled his head back. I lay on the couch resting my eyes. What a long day, but a great one on that.

--- Lexie---

I got to the concert door I walked past everyone in line. I felt a lot of eyes on me. I heard some people saying, “That’s the girls that was with Justin.” I swallowed feeling butterflies filling my stomach. I got to the doors, but turned to the right like the letter said.

I turned the corner traveling down a bit, reaching a silver door. It read, “Back stage” I knocked. A Head popped out. It was a man with dark black hair and a lip piercing, he looks like the emo type.

“You must be Lexie.” He looked me up and down. Stopping and my boobs.

“Ya.” He made eye contact with me.

“Come in, Justin room is down the hall and to the right.” He opened the door all the way. Leaving me in a room filled with lights and speakers.

“Thanks.” I muttered. I walked down the short hall with a few doors on the left and right. I turned the corner stopping at the door that read Justin Bieber on the sign. I knocked.

I didn’t hear anything. I slowly opened the door peaking my head in. Justin was laying on the couch asleep. I smiled and walking in closing the door.

--- Justin ---

“Justin?” I thought I was hearing Lexie voice in my dream. But then she said it again. “Justin?” I opened my eyes. Looking up at Lexie who was sitting on the coffee table her knee’s almost grazing my side.

I sat up turning toward her. “What took you so long?” She smiled that perfect smile.

“Sorry I got caught up.” I rested my hand on her knee. I stood up walking towards the door. “Where you going?”She grabbed my hands. I squeezed hers, she followed me over to the door. I reached up clicking the lock. She giggled, I spun her around and grabbed her in my arms. We strolled over to the couch and sat down.

“How long till your concert starts?” She asked. I kissed her neck. I could here her breath speed up. She ran her hand through my hair. She laid on her back I crawled over on top of her. I leaned forward kissing her lips. Pulling up, and moving in again. 

I looked at my watch. “We have 15 minutes.” She wrapped her hands around my neck pulling me in. We kissed fiercely. I ran my hand down her stomach rubbing her sides, moving down to her hips. She let out little sighs occasionally small moan would escape her lips. I found her sweet spot. I pulled her in closer. She turned to the side as I kissed down her neck.  Before we new it my shirt was off and so was hers. I could feel her lace bra rubbing on my chest.

We slowed down, still keeping in rhythm. I pulled my head back.

 “Lexie?” I said My hand on he waist. She smiled

“ya?” She starred into my eyes.

“I... love you.” I finally got out. I felt her run her hands up my stomach.

“I love you to.” I ran my hand up her side reaching the edges of her bra. I stared. She noticed.

“Lexie?” She looked up at me.

“Mmhm.” I turned on my side and place my elbow next to her head looking down at her.

“This may be weird to ask but have you ever… um …” 

“Have I ever… gone all the way.” She answered, I nodded, feeling a little embarrassed to ask.

“No I haven’t, But I know about it from Maddie.” She laughed, I laughed with her.

“Oh… well neither have and I just want you to know I am not pushing anything.” I looked into her eyes nervously.

“I know”. She nodded, a small smile planted on her lips “I am grateful for your understanding.” She smiled and I smiled back. All I could think about in that moment was the touch of her lips and the gleam in her eyes and the soft texture of her hair and her ever so even breathing underneath me...

“Justin?” I snapped out of my trance when I heard the voice of Dan through the door.

“Yeah?” Looking at the locked door. Thank god I remembered to lock it. Lexie would have killed me.

“5 minutes.” I swallowed looking down at Lexie she had her eyes on my face.

“Ok sounds good.” She sat up her bare back on my stomach.

“Where are you going.” I grabbed her waist. I sat up pulling her on my lap. She laughed turning her head I kissed her lips softly.

“You have to get ready.” she giggles, raising her eyebrows in amusement of me half naked and having a show in so little time.

“Yes I do, but first I want to ask you on a date, tonight. We can have dinner.” I smiled at the thought. In my mind I see a really romantic moment, I see roses and candles. After a the romantic dinner we can go down to the beach and have a late night swim. I was interrupted in thought.

“Really?” She smiled, I kissed her passionately and hugged her tight. 

“Yes really, an amazing girl like you needs an amazing time out.” Lexie was very hyped up and I could feel her squirm in my arms

“Justin, I cannot wait until tonight and you are so incredibly sweet, but you have to get ready!!!” She tried to place her feet and stand up to get away but I grasped her hips harder.

“So it’s a yes?” I smiled kissing her back. She nodded in the ecstasy of the moment and released my grip to stand up.

--- Lexie---

I am so happy. Right here with Justin. Us together like this, so close and it felt amazing.

I walked over to the mirror running my fingers through my messed up hair. I reached for my shirt but, Justin grabbed it before I could. “Justin!” I yelled. He walked forward touching my stomach.

Oh my god it felt so good. I never been touched this way by a guy.

“I’ll go out shirtless if you do.” He put his hands on either side of my face. 

“Um… well I would, but then I would be seen in front of the whole world.”

“How the  hole world.”

“Youtube.” I grabbed my shirt from his hand. I slid it on. He reached for his shirt, I grabbed it. He chuckled.

“What about you Mr. Why don’t you. I know all the girls out there would love seeing you shirtless.” He took it from my hand.

“Well, I would, but you know it would be in front of the whole world.” I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed his cheek. 

“So say when and I will come out. But only one song.” He sighed

“Fine. I will come grab you so make sure to be on the side of the stage.”  I nodded opened the door. We walked down the hall.