Yes He Was My Friend #16

Through the five minutes a few people came in. Maddie and I sat there finishing our delicious ice cream.

Kyle took off his apron hanging it on the hook on the wall next to the icy machine. He turned and grabbed his jacket off the other hook. “Ok lets go.”

We bought about 3 cans per person and put them in my back pack. We took the short cut through the back alleys and then trough a little trail in between condos.

We finally got to the park where a few were passing the ball and some were sitting on the grass enjoying the sun.

We started across the street each of use having a can behind our backs. “Ok Maddie you come in from the right, kyle to the left I come in on the middle.” They nodded and we split to our places.

I looked through them and cought the eye of one person Aaron was starring at me smiling.

“Well look who it is.” he yelled, “Ms. Footballer in the flesh. I smiled and walked over.

“Hows it going?” Aaron stood up and walked over. He stood in front of me. “Hey I got something for y’all.”

He smiled, “Really?” I nodded and smiled the best I could without cracking up.

“Ya and its called… Silly string.” I held the can up spraying across his chest. All the guys jumped up when my two friends came in from the side.

They were trying to grab use but we duct and kept spraying them till they were all covered in the gooey mess. Maddie and Kyle came to my side and we looked at the footballers pulling it off there clothes.

“And thats how we roll.” I blew on the tip of the can I was holding. We all laughed.

“Lexie!” Aaron yelled as he pull piece out of his hair. “Were going to get you back and its going to be five times as worse.” He smiled and ruffled my hair.

“You can try.” I said putting the cans back in my bag. “but you will fail.”

“I don’t know we are pretty good at pranking people and you know it.” Aaron pulled another piece off his shoulder. I swung my arms around Kyle and Maddie’s shoulder.

“Well, we will be ready.” Maddie and Kyle laughed and looked at each other.

“I never said Maddie and Kyle were going to get it.” My mouth dropped.

“So your aiming this at me…oh…thank a lot.” Swung my bag around my shoulder and started walking up the street. Aaron grabbed my shoulder,

“Where are you going.” I turned making him let go.

“Home.” I raised my eye brows at his facial expression. It was a mix of happiness and sadness, with a hint of passion. Which saying in my head right now very cheesy.

“Oh ok.” He fixed up a smile, “Well then see you at school.” He started walking backwards toward his group.

I nodded, “Ya see ya.” I turned feeling a little regretful.

---- At Home with Kyle and Maddie ----

“Well that was fun, I never thought of it being possible to do that to a whole football team.” Kyle fell into the chair in the corner of my room. Maddie fell back on my bed and I sat on my couch.

“Ya it was fun.” Maddie agreed. I grabbed my computer and plugged it into my speakers playing ghost by Fefe Dobson.

My room is really modern and cool it even has a locker to put my things in

That What it looks like. Of its very colorful and bigger.

“God I’m tired! What time is it?” Maddie turned her head to me. I looked at my bright red watch.

“It’s 6:49” Maddie got up walking over to me wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

“I gotta go I promised my mom I would be home by 7 for dinner.” I nodded and wrapped my hands around her hips.

“Ok see ya later. Call me ok.” I gave her a sly glance. She nodded and looked at Kyle.

“How about Mr. You need a ride.” He shook his head. “Nah I’m good my car is on the ave. and thats only a little walk away.” He stood up pushed his semi long black hair behind his ear.

“If your sure. Well see y’all later” He nodded and looked at me.

“Bye.” Kyle and I said at the same time. I felt my cheeks redden and I looked down at my feet as Maddie walked out.

“Well I guess I’ll start heading out before it gets to dark.” I looked up at the guy stand two feet away.

“Are you sure you don’t need a ride because I could drive you up there.” He smiled and looked out the window.

“Ok I guess so.” I hopped up grabbing my leater jacket off the hook on my closet door.

“How do you feel about motorcycles?” I ask smiling at him.

“...What?”