Yes He Was My Friend #19

“Did she just say...?” I nodded

“Check your Justin tracker.” She blushed and pulled out her phone.

“How did you know I had that?” I smiled and took her phone from her.

“Maddie your my best friend I know everything about you.” I unlocked the phone opened the tracker.

As it loaded I tapped my foot and looked around. There were a lot of cute guys. I caught the eyes of a few of them. They either smiled or blushed.

I looked down at the phone. I pressed track. His head moved around on the map but then all of a sudden it stop and the Bahamas’. A little box popped up that said Atlantic Resort, Bahamas’. I fell back a little bit. Maddie took the phone and look at the screen. Her jaw dropped.

“Your mom’s friend is Justin’s Mom!” She whispered. I wanted to cry. “How long has it been since you saw him.” She smiled a devious smile.

“A little more than a year.” I pulled my mom around.

“Mom… When were you going to tell me?” Her smile turned into a frown.

“I was going to let you learn it on your own. Justin doesn’t know either. He and Ryan are here for the week.” I was about the scream at her, but then we heard my mom’s name.

“Anne?” We turned to see his mom Pattie walking over.

“HI Pattie it’s been so long!” My mom and her hugged.

“Hi Lexieand this must be Maddie. It’ great to meet you.” Maddie smiled. Pattie ad I hugged.

“Nice seeing you again.” I smiled.

“Well Anne your sharing a room with me and Lexieand Maddie your sharing a room next to the boys. Were all in the same room. But, there’s a lot of rooms there. 

We went up to the top level in a golden elevator. We walked down the hall and got to a big double door.

“Were here.” Pattie said handing use our keys. She slid hers in and opened the door. We all felt a little dizzy at the sight. It was  big Marble room with a kitchen to the right was a big kitchen and if you walk forward there’s a huge dining room and then you walk through another door and there’s big living area with three big couches and a flat screen TV. 

“The rooms are up stairs.” We walk up these big spiral stairs, Maddie and I walked into our room which was right to the right of the stairs and then there were three doors down the hall. The one a few feet away from ours was Justin’s and Ryan and the one on the other side of the hall. All the rooms had huge marble bathrooms. 

Our room had two queen size bed and hug windows. There is a sliding door leading two a deck that connects to the deck of the guys and the view was amazing you can see the whole water park. And since where on the top floor your really high up.

Pattie walked in on Maddie and I laying on our beds basically screaming. I got the bed closest to the window because Maddie said since I was the one that was lucky to be friends with Justin and it was me who made this happen I got my choice of bed.

“Looks like your settled.” I jumped up and ran to her and gave her a big huge. Pattie was like my second mother when I lived in Canada.

“Thank you Pattie.” I whispered in her ear. I felt her smile. My head can reach her shoulder because I’m taller than her.

“You welcome.” She said, “The guys should be getting back from playing basketball any minute and did you mom say they have no idea your here.” I smiled