Yes He Was My Friend #18

Hey It's Emily! Sorry it's been so long. Finals were a pain in my butt and I did not have anytime. But finally we are getting back to more justin and its gonna get steamy! and b the way I wrote this all awhile ago so its his older songs and my writing is much better now than it used to be in 7th grade (3 years ago).

Please if you like it, Comment, Vote, Like and Fan me! <3 Luv you all!

Chapter 11: Bahama’ Drama

--- The Day After the Next ---

“Lexie I’m having your motorcycle brought to. So you have something to travel around in.” I nod as I sit on the couch checking my email on my phone and twittering about my trip. I have already gotten 22 twitters saying I’m lucky and I need to take pictures.

“Thanks Mom.” 

“Your welcome.” She walks into her room and closes the door. I here a knock at the front door.

“It’s un locked.” I yell. I here it squeak open.

“I’m here. Right on time.” Maddie pokes her head in, then pushing the door open pulling a giant suitcase in and a purse over her shoulder.

“Nice bag!” I stand up grabbing her purse and setting it on the counter. She smiles a fake smile. I raise my eyebrows

“What’s wrong?” I say knowing her so well. She set her suit case down.

“What do you mean?” She puts her arm around my shoulder.

“You aren’t your self.” She eyes me and sighs. 

“Um well.” she looks around and grabs my arm. She pulls me into my room.

“Lexie… I don’t know what to do.” I tilted me head sitting on the bed.

“Malcolm and I sort of… you know.” I smiled.

“Really! Wow for the first time?” She nodded

“How was it?” I scoot closer. She smiled,

“It was amazing and I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, but it was two weekends ago.” I frowned

“Thats ok. But why are you so sad about that?” She looks up wiht big eyes filling with tears and right then I noticed. I dropped my shoulders

“No Maddie please don’t tell me.” My arms fell to my sides.

“I felt sort of weird and so I went to the drug store yesterday and… it was positive.” I shook my head I felt tears pooling up.

“Maddie no! Those test can be faulty.” She shook her head.

“Lexie...I tried it three time and it was the same each time. With those stupid pink x’s.”  wrapping my arms around her I pulled her into a big hug.

“Oh my god Maddie, have you told Malcolm yet?” She nodded on my shoulder

“All he kept saying was… your pregnant. Over and over, but then Lexie you want to know the last thing he said.” She sat up and took my hands.

“He said he loved me and he said we can get through this.” She smiled.

“Maddie If this happened with any guy you’ve had, Malcolm is the best. He will help you out through all of it and so will I.” We hugged once we realized we were both sobbing.

“Lets forget about it for the week and make this be the best vacation ever.” Maddie sobbed in my shoulder. I sat up and wiped my eyes. I couldn’t say anything so I nodded. 

“I have to ask one more thing.” I looked into her wet eyes. she nodded, “Have you told your mom?” She smiled.

“Yes I have, my mom and I are best friends so she took it well. She said that she will help me with it all. My dad on the other hand.” she looked down. “He wanted to kick me out, but my mom said no.” I hugged her again

“And Lexie… Your mom knows.” I looked up shocked, “She promised my mom she wouldn’t tell you before I did. But, thats all the people that know.”

“Oh well she would have figured out anyways.” We both hopped up and walked out, my mom was standing at the counter.

“Hello Maddie.” She said, “How are you doing?” Maddie smiled.

“I’m good.” My mom walked over and hugged use both.

--- On the Plane ---

Maddie Fell asleep on my shoulder and my mom was a few seats down doing…who knows what. I sat staring out the window with my book in my hand. I can’t wait, this is going to be so fun just me, Maddie, my mom and mom’s friend. An all girls party. 

But the one thing I’m thinking is who is my mom’s friend?

--- Arriving ---

Maddie and I sat looking through a seventeen magazine. My mom was on the phone talking to her manager about the book she’s writing and The taxi driver sat…well just sat...driving.

“Excuse me, Ladies.” The guy starred out the window. We looked up. 

“If you look out the right window, you will see you destination.” We looked out of my window with amazement, We saw a huge building with water and green surrounding

“Wow.” Maddie and I whispered at the same time. I smiled feeling a warm feeling in me. 

We pulled up to the huge arch. My mom payed the taxi man and we walked in side.

There were huge ceiling and it was so beautiful all white and blue and purple and so many colors. We walked up to the front desk. My mom talked,

“Reservations for the Soriano party.” the lady at the desk smiled 

“Ah we were wondering when you were going to arrive. She picked up the phone.

“They were expecting use?” I whispered in her ear.

“My friend told them to call her when we came.” She whispered back. I nodded.

“Ms. Bieber?” I almost fainted when I heard that and so did Maddie.