Introduction

Hello again 😊 .
I decided to write another story,but I couldn't find names for my story so I asked my friends and I wanted the name of the FL to be unique so she found one and I'm gonna use that name.
THIS IS A STORY PURELY FROM MY IMAGINATION AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PEOPLE FROM REAL WORLD OR ANY EVENTS THAT HAPPENED OR IS HAPPENING IN THE REAL WORLD.
NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO COPY OR TRANSLATE MY STORY.
Anyway let's start with the introduction.
Taelyn born 30 December 1997,a girl that comes from a very poor family, worked really hard in order to achieve her dream to become one of the best photographers.
John (don't worry it's not John Sina 😂) Born 1 st September 1997 .
A young man,a singer,a songwriter and a producer and a model,very popular among males and females, stolen many hearts but no one has stolen his.
John Spade a half Korean and half American young man who achieved his dream to become the most famous man.John's mother is Korean and his father is American,he was raised in America until he was 13 ,he came to  South Korea with his parents and has been staying there till this day.
Taelyn Tsukumo a half Japanese and half American,a  young girl who was raised in America and finally achieved her dream to become the most famous photographer.Taelyn is half American,her father was American and her mother was Japanese.
Taelyn dreamed to go to south Korea and meet her favorite Actor Lee Dong Wook (he is one of my favorite actors ,so imma include him in my story).
Lee Jae Hyun born in 1 st April 1990.
It's John's manager and treats John as his younger brother.

Kim Aera -a fangirl,20 years old.
Park Ari - a fangirl,15 years old,Aera's sister,half sister,from different mothers,their parents abandoned them because they were girls.
Aera and Ari are very close to each other and their bond is the best sister bond in the world.
Layla London -Taelyn's friend,and Jae Hyun's girlfriend.

This was all for Introduction,and as for other characters I will introduce them while the story will go on.
Sorry for any kind of grammar mistakes.