Chapter 12

"Good morning darling"

"Good morning my love"

"Are you excited for the world tour that you will be having tonight"

"I'm really excited,thank you my love,but I'm not nervous because you are next to me"

After that she kissed me and of course I kissed her back.

We are in the hotel room,and we just woke up ,I'm to lazy to get up ,and it's getting really cold lately, I don't wanna move away from the warmth of my love and today is her birthday too ,I want to make it perfect for her , unforgettable and of course today I need to think everything because I will propose to her during the concert,in front of millions and tell the world that she is mine and I am hers.

"Darling?"

"Yes my love"

"What are you thinking?"

"Nothing"

"Really?"

"Well... nevermind, let's just continue to cuddle a little more"

"You need to go to the stadium and check for the sound and the microphone's and yk other important things for the concert"

"Yes I know but just a little bit more"

"Okay you big baby"

I then pulled her even closer,her head is on my chest ,I want to spend all my life with her like this.

"Yah you will be late,now get up and take a shower and eat breakfast"

"Okay okay my love"

"Now go go"

"Do you want to take a shower together"

"Sure why not"

"Really?"

"This is the answer that you want to hear but the reality says no"

"Very funny 😒"

"It is mister"

"And how exactly it is?"

"Your reaction makes it funny"

This girl really...but I love her so much.

After that I went inside the bathroom,took a shower and after the shower I wore sweatpants

and ate breakfast with my love and then I went to my car and drove to the stadium where the concert will be held

I checked everything and everything was good so now I'm practicing some dance moves , warming my voice .

I think now it's time for me to wear the clothes for the concert and do a little bit make up .

I can hear destinies cheering for me .