Chapter 5

I just opened my eyes and saw the most beautiful and lovely human sleeping on my chest , sorry she is not human she is a damn fucking angel.
Man I look like a creep ,I'm acting like a pervert and a creep but I can't really control my feelings towards her.
I'm so weak in front of her ,just one smile and I'm on the floor dead.
I don't have butterflies when I'm with her but rather I'm really comfortable around her ,like I have known her for a long time ,I don't know I just feel at peace when I'm with her,she is my comfort person,my safe place and the love of my life.

It's been 2 weeks since me and Taelyn started to date and one week since we started to live together,I know it's fast but I don't care ,we love each other and want to be next to each other.
Today both of us have a day off so we decided to go on a date together.

Now it's 7 in the morning and I'm just here looking at her face , starting my day looking at this angel,my angel,my personal angel.

Now I'm going to the restroom to take a shower,brush my teeth and then go and make breakfast for my love.

What should I make my love for breakfast?
Let's make her a  toast with eggs.
She said it was one of her favorite things to eat in the morning.
And of course I shouldn't forget her strawberry milkshake.

I'm making the toast when I felt two arms wrapped around my waist

"Good morning love"

"Good morning John"

I then pecked her lips.

"Did you sleep well?"

"As long as you are next to me I will sleep like I'm on the cloud nine"

After that I opened my arms and gave her a tight hug,took her in my arms and then took her to sit on the kitchen counter and showered her with kisses.

"Stop you are tickling me" she said while laughing

"Sorry love but your laughter is my favorite melody"

"How come you are so romantic?"

"Because you are next to me"

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"I should let my queen sleep more"

"Love you know that I want to help you too,so please next time don't mute my alarm "

"I can't promise you that ,I don't want to tire you"

"You won't tire me,I will be really happy to do things for you"

"Okay whatever you say my queen "

And then she pecked my lips.

After that we sat on the table and ate breakfast.

"It's really delicious,thank you love"

"You're welcome my love"

After that we washed the dishes together and sat in the living room and started to watch some comedy shows .

Now it was 13:00
And we decided to get ready for our
date.

Now it was 13:00And we decided to get ready for our date