Chapter 14

"How do I look hyung?"

"You asked this question a million times,calm down John"

"How the fu#k am I supposed to calm down when I'm getting married?"

"You can calm down if you try,like you hold a concert in front of millions but can't calm yourself when you are getting married to the person you love"

"You are right hyung,but what if I screw up?What if I'm not good enough to be her husband,what if I hurt her or made her cry? I don't want to bring tears in her eyes,only the tears of happiness,only that I can allow myself to do to her,I don't want to hurt that precious soul of hers,she is more important than anything else to me,I have my eyes always on her,she is my first and will be my last,she is my one and only and if I hurt her I won't be able to take it and will kill myself,no no before I hurt her I will kill myself,my love for her is unconditional"

"Oh GOD! MAN YOU ARE TO WHIPPED, Taelyn basically has you wrapped around her pinky finger of her toe"

"Yes and it's the best feeling in the world for me"

"You are hopeless,there is no hope for you left anymore "

"You are wrong, Taelyn is my hope "

"Oh GOD!🤦"

"So how many minutes should I wait before I get married to her?"

"Around 15 minutes "

_________________________________

"Do I look good?"

"Yes you look like a queen from a fairytale "

"Layla don't joke "

"I'm not joking though,I think John is going to faint after seeing you"

"You really think I look good?"

"No,you look the best,you look gorgeous,I have no words to describe how you look "

'I really don't want to say it but you look gorgeous,you lucky bitch '
'Really? Are you sure consy'
'Yes totally'
'If you say so then I will believe it'

"I'm really nervous"

"Why?"

"What if I'm not a good enough wife for him? What if I do something to hurt him?I would rather die than see tears in his eyes,he is the most important person to me,I love him so much,what if I'm not good enough for him? Well I'm not really good enough for him,he deserves someone better than me ,he is the best human,no no he is an angel in disguise"

"What?"

"Yeah,I think I saw his halo and his wings once"

"You are crazy,look stress it's not good for you, it's making you hallucinate,yah the Earth is calling you,EARTH TO TAELYN! don't be stupid"

"I'm not,I just love him"

"Girl you are to whipped,I can't with this sweet talk anymore "

"So how much more till I get married?"

"Around 15 minutes "

KNOCK KNOCK

"Yeah come in"

"Hi 😊👋"

"Oh Aera you came?"

"How can I miss my favorite couple's wedding "

"It's all thanks to you,so thank you so much for supporting us"

"Me? What did I do?"

"You were the first person to support us as a couple, also you were the first person to support us in our individual careers,you were my first fan,and so you were his first fan also,and you were the first person to open a fan account about our individual careers and our couple account to show the world that we love each other and that you support us no matter what,thank you so much,I really owe  you ,I don't know how to repay you"