Chapter 8

I woke up and now I'm looking at John ,he is looking so cute while sleeping,but his red puffy eyes are making my heart hurt. I love him so much.

Now I'm making his favorite breakfast and to our luck both of us have a day off.

___________________________

I woke up and I didn't see my love next to me.
Please don't tell me that she left me?No please no I can't live without her ,she is so important to me .
"Calm down"
"I can't Jon,what if I end up alone, without her,I will take my life, it's better than living without her"

I run downstairs like crazy and then calmed down,I saw my love putting breakfast on the table and when she saw me she smiled at me

"Good morning John,did you sleep well?"

I ran and hugged her

"Next time please wake me up,tell me where you are going, please"

"John,still with that nightmare?"

"Yes please,I'm sorry that I'm acting crazy but please try to understand me"

"I understand you don't worry,and please remember the promise,I won't leave you "

"Okay "

"Now c'mon let's eat our breakfast "
She dragged me to the table and when I sat in the chair she kissed my forehead and my cheeks and sat next to me and started to eat breakfast.

After breakfast we watched a movie and then we read a book,we even played vide games together.

Now it is dinner time and she is making dinner,I wanted to help but she didn't let me.

"You are so whipped for her"
"Of course I am ,Jon can't you see that she is the most beautiful women alive"
"Yeah"
I love her so much, please God , please don't take her away from me, don't break us apart,if you do please take my life first,I can't live without her.

I'm just here in the corner watching her with my eyes full of love.

After half an hour dinner was ready and now she is serving it .

We ate dinner and washed the dishes together, after that we cuddled and unknowingly we fell asleep.

___________________________________

'Shit,shit,shit,shit,I'm going to be late'
'well you were sleeping comfortably in you lover's arms,and God knows what kind of dream you were having cause you were drooling '
'shut up consy'

After I got ready I went and kissed John's forehead,he opened his eyes and with his morning raspy deep voice said

"Good morning my love"

"Good morning Honey,I'm sorry but I have to go,see you at the dinner time"

"Bye ,have a nice day"

"You too honey" and then I kissed his lips and went outside running.

I can't even focus today,I keep thinking about John,what is he doing,will it be okay if I text him?

Whatever I decided to text him.

Me:
Hey honey are you okay?
I'm worried about you.

The love of my life❤️:
I can't say that I'm okay because
I miss you so much

Me:
Idiot you just saw me
in the morning

The love of my life ❤️:
What can I say I just love
you so much.