Chapter Seven

Hello Diary,

In our class, there is a girl who very innocent. She never raised her voice when she spoke even though she was annoyed at someone who was pranking her. Her cheeks are red when Tamim seduces her through a parody song while saying her name.

"What are you doing?" shy edges.

Susy is a sweet girl, her face is pretty beautiful. I have never known such a pure and flawless girl like her. She makes people who see her sympathize and hope that no one will hurt her heart. She seemed easily deceived, obedient, and not at all the type of rebel like me. She might cry if yelled at, especially if she is treated physically abusively.

I once accompanied her on the way home because of one direction on the way to my relative's house. Susy's house is not far from Gadang Market, on the east side, through a narrow alley in a crowded neighborhood. I don't remember whether I ever met her mother, but one thing I can't forget; her grandmother's sick moans and chaos.

I was very curious how the girl was raised by her parents. Grew up in a slum environment with limited facilities, but she had a heart as beautiful as an angel. I didn't really care before, like others thought Susy was a common person. Until one day I caught Tamim trying to attract the girl's attention. In my head flashes of events like a puzzle slowly forming a whole thought. About the way Tamim looked at Susy, that the young man had the ability to capture the details of other people's personalities that were interesting even though they were hidden in such a way.

One day we talked about Susy.

"I hope the girl is fine, because she is the type of girl who easily falls as a 'victim' in this harsh life." I explained a kind of hunch that bothered me.

"Only psycho can do bad things to that girl." Said Tamim with critical reasoning.

In my heart I confirmed the words of my classmate. I know what it's like to be treated badly by men who I don't know but who are obsessed with me. As Tamim said, it's just a kind of lunatic man. Must be shunned, never get involved with this type of person.

Sometimes I still hear Tamim singing a song called Susy created by famous singer. But over time we were all busy with school activities and I saw that male student often walked with a junior class sister. Even so, he was also very attentive to Feby. The girl lived on the same street as Adi, the handsome guy in the class that Mila was aiming for. Tika said that Mila had moved to a seat beside Adi in the second lesson. And the male student skipped in the third lesson until the class ended at one o'clock in the afternoon. Somehow what the girl did to make Adi run away. ha ha ha

There are times when schools accept final level students from several state universities in Malang. For several weeks they practiced teaching in classes. Mila rejoices at the presence of prospective teachers, both in class and outside the classroom. One day she joined a motorized vehicle owned by a practicum teacher, and sat in front.

"Mila, don't do it again. You know it's a sin, women can't be with men who aren't mahram." Mrs. Lilis as a teacher of the Qur'an and Hadith lessons gave firm advice.

Mila who was caught answered shyly, "Yes, Ma'am."

The girl really always had a way to tease boys, but I never saw her dating anyone at school. In fact I also never saw other friends dating. Maybe there are some of us who get along well, but there was never anyone caught dating during the second grade.

"I won't date a schoolmate," I said to myself and my close friends. "If it's with boys from other schools, it's possible. I don't want to be bored seeing them every day."