Prolouge

The air was cold and filled with light rain. The streets empty wile reflecting the florecent lights from all the shops. Strangers, lowlifes, and misfits roaming the sidewalks on their own little journeys, unaware of one anothers struggles. 

A mother walks up to a police station.

The police station apears to be empty from the outside, the only thing acompanying the lit up hallways being the furniture and janitors, and the unlucky staff members who had to stay in and work late. The mother places down the basket and looks into it, her brown eyes meeting with bright blue ones filled with innocents.

"Im so sorry my beloved.." the women whispered and she held the boys hand gently as if it was to shatter at anymoment."I-I wish i could take care of you but it-its all to much for me.. im only 15!.." The mother tried to keep her voice steady as she teard up. 

The boy only looked up at her and giggled giving her a smile, a beautiful smile that could make anyone want to smile with him.

 "Im so so so sorry..." The mother apoligized as she moved the boys growing curles and placed a soft kiss on his forhead." i hope you live a wonderful life.. tommy." The women smiled at boy.

"Hey ma'm! we're closed! if you need something youll have to wait untill the morning!" a police officer shouted from behind the two. The mother jolted up and quickly threw on her hoodie, she then took one last look at the boy before running off.

"Hey ma'm wait!-" The man shouted as he went to go after the lady, leaving the boy alone.

The boy started to cry.

Tommy was abandoned.