Not Very Pogchamp

So here Tommyinnit is. Caught inbetween a battle of litetral gods. how fun.

Honestly when he woke up this morning, Tommy did not think he would be stuck in the fight between the Dream Team and the Syndicate.

Kinda poggers.

But once again Tommy was rudely snapped out of his thoughts when a knife was thrown at him.

"OI DICKHEADS! WATCH WHERE YOU THROW YOUR SHIT!" The teenager yelled at the group.

"Wtf is a child doing here?!?!" Sapnap asked confused and concerned.

"404 Get him out of here!" Dream yelled out to his partner. 404 nodded and left his one on one with Songbird to relocate the boy.

But Tommyinnits an Amazing Vigilante and oh so very stubborn.

Before anyone knew it,

The boy became part of the fight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now you see since Tommyinnit is so Amazing, he could handle himself pretty well in there. He kicked there asses dare he say.

He totally did not get hypnotized by 404.

"PUT ME FUCKING DOWN U MUSHROOM FUCK!!" Tommy yelled out, unable to move his body from the pain that was not supposed to be there.

"Shut up kid. This area was to be evacuated, so no." 404 glared at tommy threw his goggles, annoyince in his voice. damn somebody wasnt having a good day.

"I am not a kid!" Tommy yelled back." I am Tommyinnit The Amazing Vigilante! I am to be feared!"

"Sure kid."

"You fucking put me down this instant! Or so help me!-"

"What are you going to do? hm? Your legs cant work kid. so shut. up" 404 spat out as he placed tommy down on a roof top a good distence away from the main fight.

Man did this guy ever piss Tommy off. Werent Super Heros supposed to be nice? And not make you feel like you lost your legs the second they see you? Someone needs to put this guy back in hero school for some manners.

"Now stay here. Not that you have a choice." 404 said as he got up and dusted himself off. "Write something good in the media about me." He said with a smirk as he was about to head off.

That was until Tommy stood up.

"How in the fuck-" 404 was about to finish before he was tackled by Tommy.

Swiftly Tommyinnit grabbed one of the Heros knives and cut into their arm, drawning blood before making 404 taste it. Making the Hero get put under their own hypnosis.

404 let out an agonized yelp as his world became one of wonders. And Tommy only smiled.

"Sorry not sorry!" The boy yelled as he ran off to re join the fight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God the look on Sapnap and Dreams faces when the teen re-arrived were pricless. As for the syndicate They seemed somewhat pleased with the boy, but only then to return there focus to the current fight.

But Tommy didnt care because he was too busy fighting.

For his life.

Because that bomb mentioned earlier was not just a plot hole.

The syndicate had an actual bomb.

Good thing Tommy learned police code.

But before Tommy could even think twice about if the bomb was activated the boy was then moved from fighting Sapnap to fighting Songbird. And man was that going to be annoying.

" I Order You To Stop Child." His voiced boomed and he dodged an attack from the other.

"Ok Fuck you! I am not a child! And you saying that just means you know ill live longer then you fuck!" Tommyinnit shot at the Villain, not putting a second thought on what just happened.

But Songbird did. He paused completely and seemed like his windows was loading on his 2000s block computer of a brain.

"Did you just fucking ignore my comand?" He said, bewildered.

"What comand? Cuz all i heared was you said i was a child bald man." The teenager replied, happy with the nick name.

"What Is Your Ability?" Songbird tried once again.

"Dude thats like the worst fucking thing you can ask in a fight. I aint telling you!" Tommy answered.

" SONGBIRD WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE NOW!" Odins voice shouted, laced with panick clear as day.

"WE'RE FUCKING RETREATING ALREADY?!" Songbird asked, looking over at The Blade who was also eager to leave. And soon enough the gears in the males head shifted and he knew what was about to happen. The Bomb was going to go off.

And to make this moment even better the heros had thrown the bomb back at the Syndicate as if it was a hot potatoe. It landing right infront of Tommy.

The boy stared at it trying to process what was happening.

Man, He knew coming here would change his life but he didnt think it would change it like this.

The boy was tugged out of his thoughts from his arm being yanked away from the bomb.

Looking in that direction seeing only the back of someones yellow and brown trench coat.

Looking back in the direction of the bomb suddenly its ticking became faster untill it murged together, like a loud alarm. huh, guess the bomb was really on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

haha sucks 2 suck