Kicked Out

Tommy sat in the room, a towel around his neck. He was sweating and breathing heavy, but he still had that large smile on his face.

Jack manifold walked up to him, handing tommy a stack of money. But he had a worried expression.

"Here you go kids, your earned goods," he said, chuckling nervously.

Tommy took the cash of stash, but at this point he didn't care about the money. He just wanted to be back in the pit, back to fighting people.

Jack seemed to notice that, and he cleared his throat.

"Byyy the way...you can't come back here." He said bluntly. Tommmy didn't seem to process that information right away.

But when he did he stood up and shouted.

"WHAT?!?? WHY THE FUCK NOT?!?!?"

Jack flinched, his smile even more nervous.

"Because you're a bit too...violent? The owner fears you're going for more of a kill now..so to make sure people stay safe you are kicked out" he said, and Tommy got even more upset.

"But this is a fight club! We are supposed to fight!" He raised his hands in the air, clearly upset.

Jack just shrugged.

Tommy was so pissed,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Techno walked into the suite, putting his jacket onto the rack and walking into the kitchen, and in there he saw his father.

"Greetings father," he said, grabbing an apple. Phil smiled softly.

"Hello techno, where have you been?" He asked, putting his newspaper down. 

The old man's wings shifted as he looked over at the faint light from outside, it was at least 5am.

"A club," techno shrugged, taking a bite from the red apple. Phil raised an eyebrow.

"You know I don't like you fighting anymore-" he started, but techno interrupted with a chuckle.

"I don't fight anymore, I like to observe if anything" he said, Leaning against the counter.

He was reminded by the blond boy in the, and he couldn't help but smile. Phil looked at techno with a knowing smile.

"Anyone there seem to catch your attention this time?" He asked, putting down the papers.

Techno nodded, going and sitting down beside the old man.

"Yeah actually, there was this little blond boy" techno started. "He seemed scrawny but every single fight he was in, he won. And it looked like he was going for fatal attacks too." He chuckled.

Phil nodded. "Sounds like someone I used to know."

Techno smiled again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The vigilante sat on his apartment floor as Toby upgraded his suit.

"I still can't believe you joined a fight club-" Toby started. Tommy groaned.

"I was kicked out almost immediately tho!" He whined.

He missed the feeling of blood on his hands..

That was..that was normal.

Yeah-

Toby chuckled, making Tommy's attention go to him.

"You were seriously that bad at fighting? They kicked you out that fast?" He teased.

Tommy frowned.

"No they didn't! They actually kicked me out because I was being to much!" He complained, sitting up.

Toby just laughed." Yeah, being to much of a nuisance." He joked.

Tommy pouted. Maybe it was for the better Toby didn't believe Tommy fully.