Someone Has A Grudge

Tommyinnit was laying down staring at the night sky on one of the many apartment buildings roofs just taking in this moment.

It was quite peacful honestly, the clouds being carried by the light breeze the night had, the sound of cars honking fainly in the distance, and the way the city light up the sky always made Tommy smile.

It was nice.

Tommy began to get up before he was rudely push back onto the ground by someones boot.

Instinctively Tommy pushed himself up wile roling to the side catching the attacker off balence and swiping their legs.

The person ended up falling with a small 'Oof'.

Tommy quickly got up and took out his baton, pushing it against the attackers chest.

Looking down at the person tommy was finally able to see who it was.

And man.

Tommy wish he was still on the ground.

The attacker had Short curly hair and a mask over his eyes like a cloth, his outfit tight against his slim and tall body figure and covered by a brown trenchcoat.

"Put The Weapon Down." He spoke out.

Tommy kept the baton to his chest.

"And why should i Songbird?" The boy replied.

Songbird looked up a Tommy his mouth frowning slighlty.

"How are you doing that?" He asked lowely, Tilting his head slightly.

"Doing fucking what?" Tommy replied with the same tone of voice, maybe if he was intimadating enough Songbird would leave him alone.

"How The Hell Are You Ignoring My Comands." Songbird spoke out. And even with the cloth covering the mans eyes Tommy could feel them glaring straight threw him.

"How about you tell me why the fuck you decided to ruin my peacful evening?" Tommy asked bitterly. Like man does this guy not have manners?

"Psh ruined your peacful evening? You dont get to have those, not after what you did."

What the fuck? What the fuck was that supposed to mean?! What did Tommy even do??

"The fuck is that supposed to mean?" Tommy asked.

"The fight? Between the Syndicate and the Dream Team? You fucking got in the way!" Songbird spat out.

"I didnt mean to!" Tommy said.

"Bullshit! You knew what you were doing you little shit! You somehow got pass 404-Did he let you go? What did 404 take you away as a cover up to tell you what the fuck to do?! and! You defused our bomb! how?!" He shot back.

"..What?"

"What do you mean 'What'?!" Songbird shot out.

"I mean What."

"You Serously think im going to buy that?."

"Buy what?"

"Buy that you had nothing to do with the fight."

"..."

"You seriously had nothing to do with it?"

Tommy nodded.

Songbird seemed to be a little taken back by that. Good. The prick was literally about to beat the shit outa a kid who had no clue what was going on.

"Well i- um, Im sorry?" Songbird tried, not knowing what to do.

There was an awkward moment of silence before Tommys walky talky went off.

"We have a 10-50F on west side all units availible show up to the scene." A women spoke out.

Tommy smirked.

"well it was lovely to almost get killed by you but duity calls fuckface!" He said to Songbird as he took the baton from his chest.

And man did that name seem to piss him off.

Just as Songbird was about to say something Tommy gave him a two-finger salute and jumped off the building.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I honestly forgot about this book for a second