Finally Some Small Crime

Shit.

How could Tommy forget Toby was here?? He literally invited him to move in!

Shit shit shit!

"Uh, y-yeAH! It-Its me!" The Teenagr spoke out in panick.

"Oh good! I hope you dont mind that i used your shower bossman." Toby said, just now shutting off the water.

"No no its fine!" Tommy replied.

The vigilante quickly started to take off his uniform, he does not want toby to find out about his sectret identaty so soon-he just moved in for fucks sake!

As Tommy threw his shoes off he immediantly went to take off his sweater only to get stuck and trip over the couch, landing with a Thump and knocking some stuff over.

"You alright bossman?" Toby asked from the bathroom.

"Im just fine!! I uh-I just tripped over something!" Tommy said, still panicking.

'Oh ok good. Hey do you have some clothes i could borrow? My only pair is dirty." Toby asked again.

Tommy Quickly got up and threw his sweater off and started to take off his gloves.

"Uhh I think so! Though they might be baggy on you Tubs-" Tommy replied.

"Ok, Thank you again for letting me stay here with you bossman." Toby said, starting to dry his hair with the towel.

"No problem!" Tommy spoke out just as toby stepped out of the bathroom.

Grabbing a shirt for himself, quickly threw it on to cover his body suit, this will have to do for now.

Tommy quickly threw his suit outside onto the balconey and slammed the window shut.

Turning around he was met with a confused stare from tubbo.

"uh." Tommy spoke out trying to think of something.

"It was cold in here?" He tried.

What he said must've worked because Toby just nodded his head and looked away.

"So did you grab the clothes?" Toby asked.

"Uh no but ill get them now!" Tommy said quickly going over to his small wardrobe, pulling out a pair of pants and a T-shirt. He handed them to toby as the other retreated back into the bathroom.

God that was close.

Tommy opened up the window and grabbed his suit, before hiding it under the bed and deciding to make a 'bed' for tubbo on the couch out of blankets and spare pillows he had.