Fight Club.

The whole place was full of people, surrounding small pits of individual's. And they appeared to be fighting.

Did Tommy just follow this stranger into a death pit or something??

A guy walked this "Jack" guy and Tommy into one of the back rooms, where a few other people were getting ready.

What even was this place??

Suddenly the Jack guy put his brief case down and stood infront of Tommy, he extended his hand for the boy to shake.

"Names Jack, Jack manifold." He said with a large smile. Tommy just tilted his head.

Jacks expression became a little worried.

"Hey kid, you know how to fight.. right? I'm not sending you to your death? Uh-never mind. Even if I did I'm not paying for anything. Sigh these papers would ya" Jack manifold pulled out papers from his pocket that he got from the door man.

Tommy looked down at the papers, and they were all legal bullshit.

Yknow, in case he got hurt. These people were not responsible for your insurance or whatever.

Jack gave Tommy a pen and the bot signed, not like he was complaining.

"Great! Now, you're my fighter! Nice to meet cha,,,Theseus?" Jack said, raising a brow. The vigilante nodded.

So his fight club name was Theseus..that wasn't too bad actually.

The boy looked around to see what everyone else was doing, and Jack noticed this.

"Don't worry kid! I'll make sure you have everything you need for your first fight!" He said with a grin, pulling Tommy aside.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy stood in one of the rings, wearing a loose white T-shirt and a pair or sweat pants.

That's what he left the house in, he just took off his sweater.

Tommy looked around him, a red a purple light shone on the pit and made it all aesthetically pleasing. Not Tommy's first thought of what a fight club was like.

Soon enough a big guy jumped into the pit, he looked like a foot ball player.

People already started to place bets on who would win.

Jack stood on one of the corners and looked down at Tommy, giving him a thumbs up.