Heros And Villains Am I Right?

Tommyinnit was whistling as he walked down the empty streets and threw the alleys he'd become far too familiar with. The night air started to become thick and promised with rain, Tommy didnt mind. In his mind he saw rain as a cleanser, the only thing pure enough to wash away the days sins.

 The boy was brought back from his thoughts as his walky talky went off.

"all units There apears to be a 417B  Heros request a code green for all dispatchers" A mans voice echoed threw the small speakers.

"Theres a fucking bomb?" The boy repeated, slight concern in his voice. But then his head wrapped around a different peice of information; The heros were fighting! God, tommy could not miss an opportunity like this! 

So like any responible teen, Tommy Went straight to the fight to have an experience that could change his life forever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit! Tommyinnit could not belive his eyes. The Dream team was up against the syndicate!

 Dream was fighting the Blade wile Sapnap And 404 Where up against Odin And Song Bird. God this was so cool!

Tommy was placed oh so generously close to the fight on a near by roof, where he could see the whole thing.

The boy was radiating with joy-Its not everyday you get to see the #1 Heros fight the #1 SuperVillains. Its was like watching gods fight.

The Dream Team consists of 3 members; Dream, Sapnap, And 404.

Dreams power is he has super speed, Like the flash but 100% cooler.

Sapnaps power is the ability to control fire, like a firebender. And fires cannot hurt him which makes him perfect for certain missions.

As for 404's powres, he can creat hallucinations. Makes you see things that arent there, or hear people who are no longer here with us. But in order for him to use his powers he must cut you first and taste your blood.

Then theres the Syndicate! Which conists of 3 members aswell, but who's to say there isnt more? There has been rumors of more people joining them.

The Syndicate's know members are The Blade, Songbird, and Odin.

The Blades power is super strength, he's like the hulk! He is also great with swords, hence his name.

Songbirds power is the ability to control your actions with his voice, as soon as he opens his mouth your dead meat.

And lastly theres Odin. His powers grant him the ability to fly with his gaint wings that apear out of his back. so cool.

Now dont ask Tommy how he knows all this stuff, he just does. He's not a nerd you are!

Tommy is pulled from his thoughts because of a loud 'SWOOSH'. Tommy quickly ducked down as Odin flu past him and circled back around to attack one of the heros. god that was cool.

Tommy sat back up and kept his eyes glued to the fight. Watching as the heros tussled back and forth with the villans. How Songbird tries to control 404 wile dodging his kives so he doesnt fall for the others mind tricks. How Dream trys to get a hit on the Blade only for him to be thrown back. And how Sapnap tries to hit Odin with his fire only for the other to blast it away wih his wings.

Tommy kept watching. he even noted down some of their moves for him to practice. 

But soon the fight started to move further away from his sight, so Tommy being the Smart and Amazing Vigilante he is decides to get off the roof and hide in a near by alley so he can get a closer look. 

But alas that didnt go as planned.

Tommyinnit instead got dragged into the fight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

help me my plant is T-posing