Mr. Live

The vigilante perched on top of the roof, scanning over the streets.

With his new mask he was able to zoom in on things, which was a big W from Toby.

"Alright boss man, there's a robbery happening at the logdishire mall. You think you got this?" His voice spoke out from the new ear piece Tommy was given.

Even if it got annoying at times it was still fucking cool.

"Oh hell yeah!" Tommy shouted happily. if he was being honest, Tommy liked having someone with him wile he did his vigilante work. Even if it was through an ear piece.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the boy jumped from building to building, he still kept his eyes and ears open for anything else on the way.

But he was so focused on things around him, he didn't see what was actually infront of him.

Tommy tripped over a man who sat up from the roof top. The vigilante let out a yelp and he fell face first.

"Ah! Boss man you good?" Toby asked from the earpiece, Tommy just groaned and sat up.

"What the fuck man!" Tommy shouted, and at the same time the guy shouted the same thing.

The two stared at eachother for a moment and from what Tommy could make out, he had just tripped over another vigilante.

The other guy wore a black and white suit, and eyes were glowing purpled. He also appeared to have horns.

"Watch where you're going kid!" He shouted out, standing up and dusting off his suit. His long tail flicked angrily 

Tommy looked up at the guy as if he just said a racial slur.

"Watch where IM going?!?!! How about you don't lay on top of roofs! Like us vigilantes use this at transportation!" He shouted out, standing up and crossing his arms.

The man laughed, and his mouth looked almost like it wasn't supposed to be there.

"Oh of course you're a vigilante! Just great" he said sarcastically, glaring at Tommy.

The vigilante just looked flabbergasted.