Great Excuses

"What the fuck?!?"

Shit.

Ender turned towards the door on guard only to be met face to face with toby, and he seemed to stiffen at this.

Toby just stared at the two trying to process the scene before him. I mean theres two vigilante's in his-well his friends house.

It was a lot to take in yknow.

"What the fuck are you doing in my house?!" Toby shouted.

"I thought you said this was your place Tommyinnit." Ender spoke out lowley. Jeez, he sounds kinda mad.

What the fuck is he supposed to do now?? He cant say he lives here because toby might find out his identity-tho he could say he is friends with the owner? No thats wouldnt work either.

What the fuck should he do??

"I uhhhhh, I lied?"

The both of them stare at Tommy like he's just said something homophobic.

This is gunna be fun explaining.

"Why the fuck would you lie about something like this man?!" Ender spoke up first, visibly confused and a little pissed off.

"look this window is always open ok! The uh the owner of the apartment lets me crash here sometimes-tho um it has been almost 4 months so i guess he moved out! Im so sorry uh- whats your name?" Tommy looks over at tubbo, god he hopes this actually works.

"Toby." He replied, not seeming angry anymore but intruged.

"Im sorry Toby." Tommy apologised, and he was sorry so it wasnt a lie.

Toby looked at the two vigilantes again, and the blood on the floor.

"Wait one of you is bleeding?!" Toby blurted.

"Was. I patched him up for now." Ender replied, going back to cleaning up the medical supplies.

Toby let out a small 'oh' as he stepped in and finally closed the door.

"Hey wait i know you! Your that vigilante Ender right???" Toby said, pointing at Ender. Who only let out a hum with a nod.