Alley Shooting

Tommy sat there in the alley, he was a bit bruised up and his breathing was heavy.

He held a shakey hand on his arm which was bleeding, gritting his teeth.

"FIND HIM" A man shouted from outside the alley. Shit.

Tommy jumped to his feet with a grunt and climbed up a ladder onto one of the many balconies of the apartments.

His hand slipped a little and the ladder rattled as he tried to keep his balance.

"I heard something in here!" Another man shouted and pointed into the alley.

Shit!

With a pained noise the vigilante quickly scrambled up the ladder and tried to get to the roof tops.

"We're loosing him!" The second man shouted, running over to the ladder and going to climb it.

Tommy pulled his weight onto the roofs ledge, quickly standing up and going to make a run for it.

BANG.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A man with a yellow jumper and computer bag walked along the dark streets, shivering a bit at the cold crisp air.

He had wished that instead of being stubborn he should've let his brother drive him to his destination.

But they got into an argument and Wilbur was a petty bastard.

He put his one hand over his mouth to warm up his face ever so slightly to see if it would help at all.

As he walked quietly he suddenly heard a gunshot from the other side of the street.

His head quickly snapped to the sound and instinctively he ran over, and as he peaked his head around the corner of the alley he saw a familiar red and white suit fall onto the roof.

His eyes widened as his gaze slowly turned to the man who shot the bullet, his eyes glaring at the individual.

"I told you he wouldn't get away-" The man started, but suddenly someone was right behind him. 

A soothing dangerous voice whispered into his ear.

"Shoot Your Friend Over There And Then Yourself."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wilbur stood in the silent alley way, blood seeping into the ground below him and onto his dress shoes.

He glared at the man below him who had a bullet wound between his eyes.

Wilbur looked back up at the roof, seemingly getting worried and climbing up the bars himself.

It didn't take him long to get to the top, and he was met with the sight of his rival's unconscious body.

Some blood was staining the ground below him.

Wilbur quickly pulled out his phone and dialled his brothers number.

"Hey techno? Yeah I uh...I  need you to pick me up" Wilbur spoke out a bit nervously.

After giving techno his location he looked down at the vigilantes body and decided to try and help him up.

"God your fucking heavy-" He said out loud, and as he did so Wilbur started to question himself.

Why was he helping this vigilante he hated?

He didn't get it.

Suddenly the boy let out a small groan of pain, momentarily removing Wilbur from his questions.

Wilbur had managed to put him over his shoulder, and he started to make his way down the alleys ladder with him.

It was difficult to say the least, but Wilbur had managed.

He was now waiting for his brother outside of the alley.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------