An Odd Shop

(H/L)= Hair length

(F/C)= Favorite color

Leo wandered the streets of New York while all of the lights shined brightly into his blue eyes. He took a big breath of the polluted air and nearly gagged. Although he lived in a sewer this somehow smelled worse. As he walked on and on, the sound of his feet hitting the concrete sidewalk was a perfect tempo...for beatboxing.

Leo began to beatbox on the empty street. His mind drifted and he imagined himself on a stage in front of thousands of mutants as he beatboxed his made up beat. However, his daydreaming came to an end as he hit his head on a hanging flower pot. Leo looked up to see a sign that read 'NYC Flowers'. It seemed really odd to have a random flower shop in the middle of the dirty streets of New York. Leo looked inside the brightly out shop to see a short girl with (H/L) hair faced away from the window while she cleaned glass tables and turned off an odd-looking water hose mechanism.

Leo tilted his head in confusion as he stood parallel to the (F/C) door of the shop. He checked to see if it was unlocked, but he made sure not to make a sound.

"Why is she still here? Flower shops shouldn't close at...whatever time it is!" Leo whispered to himself as he opened the door quietly and he ran to hide behind a plant to investigate this little store. The leaves of the plant rustled against his shell, this made the girl turn around with a confused expression.

"Hello? Ummm, if anyone is in here just know that the shop is closed and it you don't leave I am not afraid to call the cops!" The girl's voice squeaked as she threatened Leo.

Leo's eyes widened in fear. If he revealed himself then she would probably call the cops and tell them a monster snuck in, but if he continued to hide the cops would show up anyway. What could he do?