God Damn It

Leo was a fairly fit person, but when he was running so fast off of pure adrenaline, it wore off very quickly. He sprinted towards the familiar shop and busted the door open. He strutted up to where (Y/N) was standing and grabbed her by the wrist, dragging her to the back of the store.

"(Y/N)?" Leo panted.

"Wow, for someone with so many muscles, you look like me after that one time I tried working out for 5 minutes." (Y/N) smirked and Leo frowned. "What's wrong? You look like you're actually showing emotions."

"I heard you talked to Mikey. I wanted to say that whatever he said to you bad about me was probably fake and that he isn't better than me." Leo said sternly.

"The happy go lucky guy who was flirting with me? He didn't say anything about you. He just bought a bunch of herbs and kept touching my shoulder. Besides, he is a little young for my taste." (Y/N) shrugged.

Leo's heart lifted and he felt relieved to hear that you weren't attracted to his brother. He didn't know why he was worried, maybe just because he's never talked to a girl besides April? Everything was going to be fine.

(Y/N)'s phone pinged and she looked down. "Oh, that's from my boyfriend. I gotta go. Bye Leo, see you later!" She said as she left Leo with a shocked look on his face.

'SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND?! God damn it!' Leo thought. He felt so stupid and childish to assume a pretty girl like that didn't have a boyfriend.

A/N: PLOT TWIST! Love doesn't come easy, I gotta add drama 😈😈😈👹👹👺