Apologies

Leo had been sitting in his room for 5 days since the fight. All he did was sleep, eat occasionally, and try to call (Y/N). He knew that she wouldn't pick up the phone, but he still tried. His whole family was concerned for his health and his relationship, mostly his health. Eventually Mikey got sick of it.

Mikey got in front of Leo's door, then he backed up and slammed into it.

"Leo! Get up you bum!" Mikey yelled at his red-eyed brother.

"Huh....?" Leo groaned.

"You need to get up and apologize to (Y/N)!" Mikey walked up to his brother and threw him off the bed.

"Mikeyyyyyy!" Leo whined.

"No! This is Dr. Delicate Touch! Get up!" Mikey yelled.

Leo groaned and rolled around on the floor before getting up. His lips started to pout and he walked with a slumped posture out of the door.

"Go apologize to (Y/N)!" Mikey yelled as his brother left the lair to go see his girlfriend.

Leo's walk to (Y/N)'s house took longer than normal, he didn't know if it was because he dreaded this or if he was afraid he would lose her. He couldn't deny the fact that he was in love, everyone knew he was. He just had to grow some balls and apologize like a real man. Leo entered the apartment building and entered the elevator. He clicked the button with her floor number and the ride couldn't have been more excruciatingly slow. The elevator finally stopped and Leo walked out. He walked up to the apartment door and knocked lightly.

"Who is it?" He heard (Y/N)'s voice faintly through the thick door.

"It's housekeeping?" Leo muttered. He didn't think she wanted to see him.

"Come in Leo." She yelled.

When he walked in, his eyes were met with (Y/N) sitting on the couch, cuddled up in a blanket and watching a show. He had no idea what it was but that didn't matter.

"I assume you've come to apologize." (Y/N) muttered.

"Yes..."

"Go on then." She gestured her hand towards him.

"Look (Y/N), I'm so sorry. I didn't know what I was thinking, and I was scared. I was scared that he was going to take you away! He's rich, handsome, has hair, and goes outside. He's literally a dream. I'm just a reptile mutant with irrepressibly good looks. Donnie taught me that word by the way..." Leo ranted.

"I figured. Also, I accept your apology. That was the most heartfelt thing I've ever heard and I love sincerity."

Leo sighed of relief and hugged (Y/N). He kissed her cheek and nuzzled his head into her neck. That went a lot better than he anticipated...