You Live in a Sewer?

Leo: regular text
You: bold text

(E/C): eye color

Leo was super happy that (Y/N) was allowing them to hang out outside of her shop, and he wanted to hang out with her right now. However, he didn't know how to ask. Should it be formal? Should he use all of the weird slang he knows? Why was this so difficult?

Eventually, Leo had just texted (Y/N) a simple message.
————————————————————————
Hey (Y/N) this is leo do u wanna hang out today?

Yea sure. Just send me the place and we hang out but if u want we can just go to your place!

Oh ok
*location sent*
————————————————————————

Leo was panicking! What was he thinking?! She was going to find out he lived in a nasty sewer! She would never date him for that, humans think that sewers are gross, even though they are the ones putting crap in them!

"Guys! When (Y/N) comes over don't be weird!" Leo yelled from his bed, earning a couple of distant agreements.

Some time passed when Leo heard the manhole move out of place. It was probably you! This could either go wrong or incredibly wrong!

Leo jumped out of bed and ran to the ladder to make sure his new friend didn't fall off the tall structure.

"Hey Leo! Why did you send me a sewer address? It smells terrible down here!" (Y/N) yelled.

"This is where I live! It's kind of hard to live in a house when you look like...this." Leo gestures to himself.

"You live in a sewer?" (Y/N) asked, raising her eyebrows in disgust.

"It's not as bad as it sounds! Once you get used to the smell, and get used to the overall lack of color on walls, it's not that bad." Leo shrugged, trying to sound cool or tough? He hadn't decided yet.

"Cool. Anyway, what is there to do around here?"

"We can cook, watch movies, eat, and......" Leo tried to come up with something cooler.

"What are the movie options 'nardo?"

"Ummmm, we have Jupiter Jim or Lou Jitsu." Leo was caught off by the sudden new nickname, but he was also nervous you didn't like any of the movie options.

"We can Watch Jupiter Jim, I've never seen that." (Y/N) shrugged and walked towards that couch, as she sat down she patted the cushion next to her, signaling for Leo to sit down. As soon as Leo sat down, the movie started.

To be honest, Leo thought there were much more entertaining things him and (Y/N) could be doing. The list included, but was not limited to, kissing, cuddling, holding hands, dating, and more romantic stuff. Leo was bored and as he looked over at (Y/N), he saw how the projector's light shines on her beautiful (E/C) eyes. It looked like stars in a beautiful, shiny sky.

Eventually, the movie ended and Leo was still staring at (Y/N), she smiled and looked around.

"That was a good movie! Why didn't you tell me about it before?" (Y/N) asked as she looked down at Leo in the middle of daydreaming.

"Helloooooo! Bro! You okay?" (Y/N) waved in front of Leo, breaking him out of his daze.

"Yep. I-I'm good. Never better." Leo stuttered and stood up. He looked at (Y/N) awkwardly.

"My mom just texted me a little while ago, she needs my help with something so I'm gonna head out. This was fun! We should do this again sometime. Maybe somewhere with less of an odor though." (Y/N) suggested as she walked towards the ladder to exit the lair. Little did she know that Leo was about to drown this place in bleach and febreeze.