First Fight

A/N: SWEAR WARNING

It had been a couple of days since Leo had seen (Y/N) since they started dating and Leo needed to see her. He knew she was working at the shop right now, but he didn't care at all.

——

Leo arrived at the shop and walked in, but as soon as he saw his girlfriend's ex-boyfriend trying to win her back by flirting...he went ballistic.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Leo yelled at the blonde douchebag standing near (Y/N). (Y/N) visibly sighed a sigh of relief mouthed the words 'thanks' at Leo.

"Obviously trying to get my girlfriend back. What are you doing here?" Warren Stone replied, turning to Leo and crossing his arms.

"I'm visiting MY girlfriend dipshit. And I'm also suggesting that you leave before I make you!" Leo yelled, getting in the man's face.

"Excuse me?!" Warren turned to (Y/N), "you're seriously dating him?"

"What's the supposed to mean?!" Leo shoved the blonde broadcaster backwards into a wall.

"You know what it means....freak."

Those words made Leo go nuts, something came over him and he started to attack Warren. Leo knocked him onto the ground and punched him while sitting on his torso. Warren landed a few hits on Leo, but he only gave him a small cut on the face until Leo ended up knocking him out. Leo then stood up and kicked Warren even more than necessary.

"Stay away from (Y/N)! Or else!" Leo yelled, he then started to feel the cut on his face, "son of a bitch..." he muttered while wiping the blood off of his face.

(Y/N) grabbed Leo's wrist and dragged him to the back of the store.

"What the hell were you thinking?! Telling him off is one thing, but you beat him up in front of people!" (Y/N) scolded.

"I was protecting you...then I got angry I guess." Leo muttered, his face red from anger and embarrassment.

"You guess?! You better fucking know what the hell you're going to do when some weirdo writes an article about you on Reddit or something!" (Y/N) pointed at the middle of Leo's 'eyebrows' and yelled. She looked over him as he pouted.

"You should go before someone sees you..." (Y/N) muttered before stomping out of the office that Leo was left in. He looked longingly at (Y/N). He knew he messed up, but he had good intentions. Why didn't she understand his intentions?

Leo walked out of the store quickly and quietly, he stomped and cried his way to the manhole cover of the place he called 'home'.

He knew he would have to get redemption, in fact, this was his first fight with (Y/N)! He probably ruined his chance of ever giving Splinter grandturtles or having a wife or whatever him and (Y/N) would've become.

This could take a long time. What was he going to do?