Boredom

Leo laid in his bed staring blankly up at the ceiling. His door opened and he jumped up to see Raph leaning on his doorframe.

"What's up? You look tired. Maybe it's from running around alleys and in flower shops?"

Leo's forehead started to sweat and he looked around the room with panic in his eyes.

"Whaddya mean bro? I have no idea what you're talking about!" Leo said, smiling nervously.

"For someone who sneaks around New York, you're a crappy liar. You really think you can sneak out so much in the middle of the day and none of us would get suspicious? I followed you into the alley and saw you go into a PUBLIC SHOP! YOU TALKED TO A HUMAN! Are you trying to make us get caught!" Raph's anger built up and his face turned red form the emotions he was feeling.

Leo's face flushed a pale green color as he scurried away from Raph. "I was just visiting a friend! I didn't do anything wrong!" Leo yelled back, trying to defend himself against his angry brother.

"You did everything wrong! You put us all in danger! What if we got caught?! Then what?! Some leader you are! Pops was wrong for picking you as the leader! You're too reckless and idiotic to even process what you have to do to keep us safe!" Raph snapped.

Leo's eyes went wide and he started to shed tears. "You take that back!" He yelled at his older brother. "I'm trying my hardest, you guys don't make this easy! You're just a big dumb snapping turtle! What do you know?!" Leo argued.

Raph had an insulted look on his face. "More than you ever will!" He yelled as he stormed out of Leo's room.

Leo sighed and sat back on his bed and started to sob.

Meanwhile, Mikey curled up on his bed and cried because of his brothers' fight. Mikey didn't understand why everyone was fighting. They never fought as kids. Why were they now? Was it because of this new girl? Was she the reason this family could potentially fall apart? Mikey had to know.